2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Mentholwhore Video Collab Mix, Come and see! :)
sammetal92
Sep 2 2013, 06:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Sep 2 2013, 05:29 PM) *
I'm really obsessed to find the perfect tone.To be honest, I spend more time to find the tone, than do improvisation. I made this preset in Guitar Rig. Small amount of distortion ( I'm not able now, to play with more distortion because my palm mutting it's faraway from me laugh.gif ), vintage reverb, pshychedelay. But most important for me, the tone must sound very warm and with a open sound not clogged and dry.

Well, you may just have found your own tone biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 2 2013, 03:04 PM) *
Ha ha biggrin.gif That's easy - buy some good lights and dslr camera...and...spend some hours on finding the good set-up tongue.gif

Hah I have lights, but no DSLR tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by sammetal92: Sep 2 2013, 07:13 PM

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nava
Sep 2 2013, 09:12 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Excellent played by all of u smile.gif
Enjoyed it all the way!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Sep 3 2013, 02:11 AM
Learning Rock Star
Once again I'm gonna have to say that your Farked Up man. Great music and video work. This was a very nice watch!

+Quote Post
mad
Sep 3 2013, 08:52 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just wow! That was funny and highly inspirational. When I first heard the backing for this collab I thought - OK, that's from Darius' Level 5 Metalcore-Lesson, I'm out.. but now, when I hear Monicas great melodic lines played over it - that was just awesome!
Great work everyone!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 3 2013, 10:15 AM
Instructor
Yes...I won't say I'm not a freak tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Sep 3 2013, 10:40 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey Hello , what a Fine Collab !!!

Just came back from my mountain trip and what a fine inspiration to get back to guitar biggrin.gif

Cool Girl and of course Cool Boy`s --- YOU MADE a FINE ONE !

cool.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 3 2013, 10:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Sep 3 2013, 07:52 AM) *
Just wow! That was funny and highly inspirational. When I first heard the backing for this collab I thought - OK, that's from Darius' Level 5 Metalcore-Lesson, I'm out.. but now, when I hear Monicas great melodic lines played over it - that was just awesome!
Great work everyone!

It's great that You decided to share Your thoughts because You've pointed a problem I would never figure it out. Collaborations are not same as learning lesson. You have a right to add anything You like ! smile.gif There are no limitations and demandings od skills smile.gif Next time just contact us and add Your take including playing You feel comfortable with smile.gif

QUOTE (Dieterle @ Sep 3 2013, 09:40 AM) *
Hey Hello , what a Fine Collab !!!

Just came back from my mountain trip and what a fine inspiration to get back to guitar biggrin.gif

Cool Girl and of course Cool Boy`s --- YOU MADE a FINE ONE !

cool.gif

Thank You mate! Really happy You could ejoy this after come back from a vacation smile.gif

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Sep 3 2013, 11:34 AM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 3 2013, 09:56 AM) *
It's great that You decided to share Your thoughts because You've pointed a problem I would never figure it out. Collaborations are not same as learning lesson. You have a right to add anything You like ! smile.gif There are no limitations and demandings od skills smile.gif Next time just contact us and add Your take including playing You feel comfortable with smile.gif

that is a great idea Darman, it could be called rec your mind smile.gif

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 4 2013, 11:22 AM
Instructor
You're right Pat! We have to clear some things that might seem obvious for instructor and not so obvious for the students. Collabs have no "level" limitations smile.gif It's all about having some fun together smile.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Sep 4 2013, 11:45 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 4 2013, 10:22 AM) *
You're right Pat! We have to clear some things that might seem obvious for instructor and not so obvious for the students. Collabs have no "level" limitations smile.gif It's all about having some fun together smile.gif

Well, I did know that smile.gif as it's not my first collab here on gmc. I just wanted to point out, that I wasn't aware of playing like Monica did especially with this backing. For me it was obvious when I heard the backing, that I needed to play something quite fast like you, Patrik and Unleech did - Monica showed, that it's not! I enjoyed her playing (as the others of course, too) over this backing very much biggrin.gif and I'm keeping that in mind for the next collabs regardless of the backing bpm..
Thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 4 2013, 01:07 PM
Instructor
So now everything is clear smile.gif Great! smile.gif Tell this to Monica cause She was not ready for some YT trolls and seems like she takes it too serious. She need some support smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 4 2013, 03:18 PM
GMC Founder
Amazing work Darius, Monica, Patrik and Unleech. Your playing and this collab will go into GMC book of history! cool.gif

QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Sep 4 2013, 02:07 PM) *
So now everything is clear smile.gif Great! smile.gif Tell this to Monica cause She was not ready for some YT trolls and seems like she takes it too serious. She need some support smile.gif

Youtube trolls are a big pain and their comments fortunately have nothing to do with reality, they are just reflections of insecure and often very jealous people. If you are getting troll comments, it means you are doing something right (just check out my vids haha).

Nevertheless we have removed the comments as this collab was certainly not meant to be an Internet survival course. Just let us know if you spot anything else and we will remove asap.

I'm off to check the collab video again wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Sep 4 2013, 08:11 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 4 2013, 02:18 PM) *
Amazing work Darius, Monica, Patrik and Unleech. Your playing and this collab will go into GMC book of history! cool.gif

Youtube trolls are a big pain and their comments fortunately have nothing to do with reality, they are just reflections of insecure and often very jealous people. If you are getting troll comments, it means you are doing something right (just check out my vids haha).

Nevertheless we have removed the comments as this collab was certainly not meant to be an Internet survival course. Just let us know if you spot anything else and we will remove asap.

I'm off to check the collab video again wub.gif

Thank you Kristofer, for support and kind words. I learn a lesson today and I'm sure next time I will be prepared for this kind of people. The bigest surprise for me, it was to discover that I have so many "big brothers" in this community smile.gif You all have given me, lots of good advices and I really appreciate all your support.

+Quote Post
bahadirpeker
Sep 5 2013, 06:52 AM
What a cool soundin Collab! Congrats to all musicians! Really liked it

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 5 2013, 09:29 AM
Instructor
Thank You for Your kind words Kristofer! Nice to see You joining our little conversation smile.gif I'm glad You like the collab mix smile.gif Monica - so now You see...don't waste Your life on the people who are not worth it smile.gif

Bahadir - thanx mate! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Sep 5 2013, 12:10 PM
YouTube is unfortunately full of Guitar trolling 'experts'. Even the guitar greats get slagged off. The trolls never have videos of their own.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 5 2013, 07:34 PM
Instructor
Indeed Rod! We could easily write a definition of troll smile.gif

The funny thing - I never seen skilled guitar player writting on some beginner's video that he sucks....how "funny" is that ?smile.gif But...well...so many teenagers with no expirience an not even single video with their playing feel able to judge anything smile.gif

+Quote Post
StaceyD
Sep 8 2013, 11:55 PM
Very impressive, great job everyone smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:08 AM