2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Glassy Tones
murphy33
Oct 11 2007, 08:32 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 7 2007, 11:21 PM) *
I could run it through my PC as i have wicked quality speakers. I really think ill look into one of this for christmas. It would nice to be able to play various styles without breaking the bank everytime i want a different tone!

hey mattacuk, i have been playing though a behringer "V-ampire"half stack for about a year and a half now and it models ALOT of amps with about 16 effects built in, also has 25 chanels with 5 gates on each chanel preset from the factory. its probably one of the cheapest amps out there but sounds great and you can can really get some cool sounds out of it. i was looking for versatility as well and after looking at several amps decided on this one. the head 120 watt solid state was 199.99USD and the 4x12 cabinet 400watt was 199.99USD as well. definently an amp to try out if you dont want to "break the bank" and have versatility. just an idea. good luck i know buying guitar equipment can be very stressful sometimes.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:42 AM