New Project
quadrium
Jun 24 2012, 11:04 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hey guys,

I'd like to start a new project. I need a fellow GMCer to do that smile.gif I want to do a professional work with 1 or 2 guys from here. I mean like releasing EP/Album. I don't want to stop anytime smile.gif I can do the midi programming/mixing most of the time. It'd be great if you have knowledge and can help me about these also. (We can get the work done easily & faster biggrin.gif ) So all i need is a 1 or 2 more volunteers to achieve that. We can work/discuss via Skype and this board. And we can share our files via dropbox. So who's with me? biggrin.gif

PS: I am thinking an instrumental album.(Neoclassical or some other style we discuss) But it'd be great if there is a vocal biggrin.gif

Dogukan,

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by quadrium: Jun 24 2012, 11:26 PM

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- quadrium   New Project   Jun 24 2012, 11:04 PM
- - Todd Simpson   Todd here I'd be more than happy to contribut...   Jun 24 2012, 11:42 PM
- - quadrium   Hey Todd, glad to hear that from you But i also n...   Jun 24 2012, 11:49 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:43 PM