Lesson Suggestion...., In the style of.......
Sensible Jones
Feb 14 2009, 01:48 PM
GMC:er
Hey Ivan, how about a Walter Trout style lesson sometime? Just a thought!!! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sted
Feb 14 2009, 02:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
Lol! Poor Ivan! he now has requests for Walter Trout, Robert Johnson and Joe Bonamassa lessons, all this and trying to be in a band and have a life!
Price of popularity i suppose! Just goes to show how highly we regard his contributions!
How about a jeff Healy lesson where you have to play on your lap with your eyes shut.......maybe not!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 15 2009, 05:12 PM
Instructor
Here's how the thing with lesson requests works: I write down a list for all requests, and then do one by one. Since by now this list is considerably long and there are some artists that a lot of members haven't heard about, I do a small analysis what I think it would be popular atm for all the members, and do that. But all other stuff is on the list as well and will be recorded at some point. I will write down this request as well, and will do it, but can't give an exact deadline since I'm not familiar with Walter Trout. But will check it on YT and see what I can come up with mate, he's style is interesting, and there are some nice cool blues licks to show, so something like that will definitely have some advantage on the list.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 17 2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks for considering him Ivan! He's been one of my favourite players for a while now, he's absolutely awesome Live!!!
There's plenty of stuff on YouTube to check through!!!! I think you'll get to like him too!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 18 2009, 10:40 PM
Instructor
Thanks for the recommendation mate smile.gif I checked him out on YT and sounds great! Will do something in that lines soon! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 20 2009, 07:23 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Feb 18 2009, 09:40 PM) *
Thanks for the recommendation mate smile.gif I checked him out on YT and sounds great! Will do something in that lines soon! smile.gif

great News!! Thanks Ivan!
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:08 AM