Extreme's New Album, Suadades De Rock
Iluha
Aug 13 2008, 06:45 PM
GMC:er
Iv'e been waiting for this day a long time, and it's finally here, Extreme's new album!

After a quick first listen I can defintly say it was worth the wait, it's still the good old Extreme I love, lot's of solid funky riffage, incredibly tasteful solo's, and beautifull vocals!

Anyone else heard it yet?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Aug 13 2008, 06:46 PM
yes it's pretty good

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Aug 13 2008, 09:25 PM
Singing Instructor
Haw not heard the album yet,but,from them I expect the best.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Aug 14 2008, 07:19 AM
Instructor
No i haven't but that's great news!!!
Nuno rocks man!! Thanks for sharing, what is the new album called?

--------------------

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 14 2008, 07:50 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
It's out?
Cool, I need to have a listen smile.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 14 2008, 02:49 PM
QUOTE (Ian Bushell @ Aug 14 2008, 08:19 AM) *
No i haven't but that's great news!!!
Nuno rocks man!! Thanks for sharing, what is the new album called?

Suadades De Rock, and yeah Nuno still rocks hard.. I wasn't really expecting too much from him after hearing his population 1 stuff... but he's still incredible as always.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Aug 14 2008, 05:11 PM
Instructor
Just listened through it.. the guitarwork is absolutely outstanding (as expected), but i thought the songwriting and overall performance of the rest of the band were.. well, not good at all..
Gary Cherone just sound loud and hyper.

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Aug 14 2008, 05:12 PM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Iluha
Aug 17 2008, 06:52 PM
QUOTE (Trond Vold @ Aug 14 2008, 06:11 PM) *
Just listened through it.. the guitarwork is absolutely outstanding (as expected), but i thought the songwriting and overall performance of the rest of the band were.. well, not good at all..
Gary Cherone just sound loud and hyper.

Yeah I defintly agree, other than nuno the band sounds.. well, tired tongue.gif

Gary tries so hard to make the songs sound epic by extending them.. which is similar to what they used to do with their older albums.. but here, it just doesn't seem to work for me.. it sounds inapropriate even =p

--------------------

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Oct 29 2008, 07:10 PM
bought it a while ago and only listened to it once. I went to a friends party and forgot the CD there. Yesterday she gave me the CD back. She found it under her sofa. I listen to it while at work right now. It's really cool. Nice funky and bluesy R'n'R. I still love the harmonized vocals and the playing is pretty cool.

Get it too

Good old fashioned rock waits for you

smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:52 AM