2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New "show Us Your Pets" Thread
fkalich
Apr 22 2010, 05:58 AM
GMC:er
We have not had one of these in awhile, that I have seen. I have 8 cats and a dog, but recently I took my sister's dog, for a week or two, to train it. I am the only one in my family who is able to train a dog at all. My family members have similar training skills as Ozzy Osbourne. I only watched that a bit, but it seemed that Ozzy was always yelling about dogs peeing in the house. So my sister got this expensive designer puppy, who is sweet, but after 6 weeks of no progress, she turned it over to me to train it. I already have straightened the dog out about where to go, and he is learning to heel quite well. BoBo is helping in the training, he is her mentor.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by fkalich: Apr 22 2010, 07:36 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Staffy
Apr 22 2010, 07:04 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (fkalich @ Apr 22 2010, 06:58 AM) *
My family members have similar training skills as Ozzy Osbourne. I only watched that a bit, but it seemed that Ozzy was always yelling about dogs peeing in the house.
Attached Image

laugh.gif Whats wrong with Ozzy's training skills? According to "the Dirt" (biography of Motley Crue), he trained Nikki Sixx to drink his own pee by drinking both his own AND Nikki's... (can it be more disgusting??? He IS a madman...)

Anyway, here is pic taken yesterday of my babydog Lexx, now 12 weeks old as well as a pet I would like to have. I guess You can see which one is which..... biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Apr 22 2010, 07:48 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I really think you focus too much on women Staffy...
You should try to redirect your mind and spirit on something else. smile.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 22 2010, 07:58 AM

I would sleep with either of the two pictured above by Staffy. And let either lick me on the ear.

Is the dog a German Shepherd? I am not sure because it is so young. But Lexx is clearly going to require large size doggy poop pickup baggies. Either that or move to France.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Apr 22 2010, 08:01 AM

+Quote Post
Staffy
Apr 22 2010, 08:41 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Keilnoth @ Apr 22 2010, 08:48 AM) *
I really think you focus too much on women Staffy...
You should try to redirect your mind and spirit on something else. smile.gif

I just did, I bought a dog....... laugh.gif

QUOTE (fkalich @ Apr 22 2010, 08:58 AM) *
I would sleep with either of the two pictured above by Staffy. And let either lick me on the ear.

Is the dog a German Shepherd? I am not sure because it is so young. But Lexx is clearly going to require large size doggy poop pickup baggies. Either that or move to France.

Yes, he's a german shephard bout as far as three generations (as I know by his records). Can Germans still poop in France without beeing punished, or what do You mean??? tongue.gif (thinking of World War 2) Anyway, I live 50 meters from a large wood, and I don't think the animals in there would mind so much about the pooping....

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2

+Quote Post
OzRob
Apr 22 2010, 08:45 AM

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------

+Quote Post
superize
Apr 22 2010, 09:05 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Here is my favorite baby

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 22 2010, 09:36 AM
QUOTE (Staffy @ Apr 22 2010, 02:41 AM) *
Yes, he's a german shephard bout as far as three generations (as I know by his records). Can Germans still poop in France without beeing
//Staffay

I have never been there. However I have been told that you see dog poop all over the place, sidewalks and such, people don't pick it up. They tar and feather you around here if you don't pick up your dog poop. But we get to carry hand guns.

QUOTE (superize @ Apr 22 2010, 03:05 AM) *
Here is my favorite baby

A German Short hair pointer? It looks like European breeds are a bit different than typical US dogs of the same breed. Staffay's GS looks different also.

I never could have a bird. My 8 cats have gotten used to the fish. But I don't think they would ever do so with a bird. I could have a bird for 10 years, and they still would spend every day conspiring on how to get a hold of it.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Apr 22 2010, 09:40 AM

+Quote Post
Staffy
Apr 22 2010, 11:15 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (fkalich @ Apr 22 2010, 10:36 AM) *
A German Short hair pointer? It looks like European breeds are a bit different than typical US dogs of the same breed. Staffay's GS looks different also.

I don't know which one who is most common in the states, but here we have basically two kinds of Shephards, the German - who is supposed to have a short coat, and the Belgian - who have's a long coat. Mine has a fairly long coat for beeing a true german shephard by now, but that may change when he gets older, however his parents was both short-coated.

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Apr 22 2010, 01:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Staffy @ Apr 22 2010, 07:04 AM) *
laugh.gif Whats wrong with Ozzy's training skills? According to "the Dirt" (biography of Motley Crue), he trained Nikki Sixx to drink his own pee by drinking both his own AND Nikki's... (can it be more disgusting??? He IS a madman...)

Anyway, here is pic taken yesterday of my babydog Lexx, now 12 weeks old as well as a pet I would like to have. I guess You can see which one is which..... biggrin.gif

if Michelle ever sees this thread your quest is over

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 22 2010, 07:24 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Beware!
My dsungarian dwarf hamster Homer is going to blow you away with a solo, played with his teeth...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Apr 22 2010, 08:06 PM
Instructor
here is my dear car, and my girlfriend biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif, nothing intended here, love both smile.gif

Attached Image

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 22 2010, 08:11 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I sense a new thread..."show us your girlfriend"! laugh.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 22 2010, 08:19 PM
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Apr 22 2010, 02:06 PM) *
here is my dear car, and my girlfriend biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif, nothing intended here, love both smile.gif

Attached Image

She's cute. Great, a cat. I am going to give a couple of my cats a Lion cut when I get around to it, have not decided which of the 8 are to be the victims yet. Probably depends on who is most unlikely to send me to the hospital emergency room should I try it on them.

Here is a funny story about a cat getting a Lion cut, just the first part of the page.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/lioncut.asp

edit: oh, if you are not from the US, you maybe have not seen the American express commercials, where they say something lame like "Tickets to the game $50, Food at the game, $20, Smile on your child's face....PRICELESS". Or something like that. The end of the story is a play on that well known theme in the States.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Apr 22 2010, 08:23 PM

+Quote Post
Rik Veldhuizen
Apr 22 2010, 08:51 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Apr 22 2010, 09:06 PM) *

Attached Image

Is your cat actually wearing some sort of sweater smile.gif ??

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Apr 22 2010, 09:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (fkalich @ Apr 22 2010, 02:19 PM) *
She's cute. Great, a cat. I am going to give a couple of my cats a Lion cut when I get around to it, have not decided which of the 8 are to be the victims yet. Probably depends on who is most unlikely to send me to the hospital emergency room should I try it on them.

Here is a funny story about a cat getting a Lion cut, just the first part of the page.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/lioncut.asp

edit: oh, if you are not from the US, you maybe have not seen the American express commercials, where they say something lame like "Tickets to the game $50, Food at the game, $20, Smile on your child's face....PRICELESS". Or something like that. The end of the story is a play on that well known theme in the States.

thanks man, she's a cutie smile.gif
go for those haircuts biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

u saw this one biggrin.gif?

QUOTE (Rik Veldhuizen @ Apr 22 2010, 02:51 PM) *
Is your cat actually wearing some sort of sweater smile.gif ??

He's a very stylish animal man smile.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Staffy
Apr 22 2010, 10:01 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Apr 22 2010, 09:06 PM) *

Attached Image

When did You ever got the time to practice guitar? You must have a pretty tight schedule with that two cuties! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Apr 22 2010, 02:01 PM) *
if Michelle ever sees this thread your quest is over

Nah, I'm trying to get her interested by making a competition situation here, so if Cameron stays with me, Michelle will be jealous and then my mission will soon be completed!!! laugh.gif

//Staffay

--------------------

+Quote Post
Scott Gentzen
Apr 22 2010, 10:15 PM
I got a puppy since the last time I made any noise in the forum here. Her name's Bella. Some kind of weird papillon mix. She's still learning to behave. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Guitars: ESP Semi-Hollow Eclipse, 1984 Ibanez Roadstar RS440, Peavey T-60, Daisy Rock Rock Candy Custom
Amps: Peavey Transformer 112, Epiphone Valve Jr head with custom 2x12 cab
Pedals: Boss TU-2, Budda Bud-Wah, Chuck Collins Harmonic Percolator clone

+Quote Post
fkalich
Apr 22 2010, 10:30 PM
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Apr 22 2010, 03:40 PM) *
u saw this one biggrin.gif?

He's a very stylish animal man smile.gif

No, have not watched TV in years. It is Mastercard, I forgot. Slash appears as if he were just a guy in the shop, interesting use of a Celebrity.

I better post a pet, who do I choose? And the winner is.....

BoBo the Dog, 58 Les Paul Reissue, Scampy, and White Kitty all on the couch. Yes my cats are fat, I know.

Attached Image

QUOTE (Scott Gentzen @ Apr 22 2010, 04:15 PM) *
I got a puppy since the last time I made any noise in the forum here. Her name's Bella. Some kind of weird papillon mix. She's still learning to behave. biggrin.gif

Mutts are the best, especially the one of a kind mutts that nobody knows what they are. Supposedly they can test that now for about $100, pretty accurately.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Apr 22 2010, 10:33 PM

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 23 2010, 01:51 AM
The Dark Canuck
Heres my brood smile.gif

Attached Image
This is Dexter (lab) and Bear (shepherd/husky)

Attached Image
and the baby Tyson (bullmastiff)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:29 AM