The Party Is At My House!, For the Love of a good Crab Boil! Can the world get along?
UncleSkillet
Apr 15 2010, 04:34 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Just wanted to share this with everyone. If you have seen this before then STOP... Click your back button and tongue.gif

This is a really cool spin and take on the song from Steve Vai. Very original and check out the dudes Youtube page.

Cheers everyone, please RSVP to my PM so I can make sure there is enough food smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 15 2010, 06:17 AM
GMC:er
This is so groovy!! Nice found!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
DenisN
Apr 15 2010, 06:21 AM
Learning Roadie
hahah...Great cover with great groove...I like it more than the original smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Apr 15 2010, 06:10 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Killer cover! The guy has an ear for music that's foe sure, nice find! smile.gif Oh, and what time does the boil start? Byob I assume.. tongue.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Apr 15 2010, 06:40 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
If I leave now, I can be at your house by 9PM tonight. Is that good for you?

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Apr 15 2010, 07:22 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Sounds really groovy!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Apr 15 2010, 09:13 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (skennington @ Apr 15 2010, 01:10 PM) *
Oh, and what time does the boil start? Byob I assume.. tongue.gif laugh.gif

When ever you get here. I got the whole weekend laugh.gif Sorry mate. BYOBB (Bring your own babes and beer) tongue.gif

QUOTE (purple hayes @ Apr 15 2010, 01:40 PM) *
If I leave now, I can be at your house by 9PM tonight. Is that good for you?

Works for me man! smile.gif But if you spend the night you'll have to sleep with the dogs wub.gif ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by UncleSkillet: Apr 15 2010, 09:13 PM

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 16 2010, 03:14 AM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Apr 15 2010, 10:13 PM) *
When ever you get here. I got the whole weekend laugh.gif Sorry mate. BYOBB (Bring your own babes and beer) tongue.gif

Works for me man! smile.gif But if you spend the night you'll have to sleep with the dogs wub.gif ph34r.gif

For me, it will take me a while to reach there. Maybe you can wait for me. Hahaha

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Apr 18 2010, 04:44 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Apr 15 2010, 10:14 PM) *
For me, it will take me a while to reach there. Maybe you can wait for me. Hahaha

Sure thing man! I got the fire pit going, just make sure you bring your acoustic guitarso we can have a Jam! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Apr 18 2010, 05:40 AM
Packed! We should play a cover of "For The Love Of Gods", but this time, something Jazzy. Hahaha

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:57 AM