Wallander Instruments Vst
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 5 2011, 04:36 PM
Instructor
VST instruments are every day more and more powerful! Looking for some instruments, I ran into this VST - demo samples are brilliant! At the bottom of the page you can listen some clips - " A war through time " is breathtaking !!!

Wallander instruments VST

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 5 2011, 04:45 PM
Learning Roadie
It's amazing a computer can emulate a real instrument and it sound this realistic!! ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 5 2011, 05:52 PM
Instructor
Wou! Those are great sounding ones! It's great that computers can emulate instruments but in the other hand many musicians lose possible jobs because of this! dry.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Dec 5 2011, 06:17 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow ~

I'm a huge movie sound track buff - James Horner style music. This is some good stuff!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 6 2011, 09:12 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 5 2011, 03:45 PM) *
It's amazing a computer can emulate a real instrument and it sound this realistic!! ohmy.gif

The thing that makes things more realistic is playing the vst sound like the emulated instrument, ie note choices and phrasing.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 6 2011, 10:54 AM
Instructor
Sounds excellent. Kontakt samples are more stiffer, but Arturia Brass is great, it comes with premade riffs/licks, very easy to use. Samples are so-so, but it's great to have these premade lines, it's easier to compose. Not sure if this one has these too, it would be great feature.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 6 2011, 11:02 PM
Instructor
Right Ivan , i have Arturia brass, often know to use it for some compositions smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:09 AM