2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Van Halen-debut Album
Rating 3 V
SDMF75
Jul 15 2007, 03:58 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jul 14 2007, 11:03 PM) *
he was decent. a lot of personality. and heck, could do back flips. i think Led Zeppelin was similar in that respect. The singer was very good, but without the guitarist, well, there are a **** load of good looking blonde guys out there that want to be singers. Not a lot of J Pages, E Van Halens.

although you are right, his personality was not possible to replace. he could be what he was, and pull it off, outrageous, but still affable.

Agreed, I always thought that Marq Torien (Bulletboys) would have been great with Van Halen.

QUOTE (kahall @ Jul 15 2007, 03:10 AM) *
Good review. That is VH's best album cover, but Fair Warning has the best VH tracks IMO. I saw them back in....hmmm 83, 84ish in K.C. when Diamond Dave was still the man and most of you here, well.... were not.....here I mean, as in on this planet....yet. What a show.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:17 AM