4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Anyone Into Taking Photos?
AK Rich
Apr 2 2021, 07:24 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 1 2021, 06:31 PM) *
Thanks, much appreciated. Not completely happy with the last one (the blue flower) though. It was taken in my garden today, but I couldn't quite catch it the few I wanted to. Oh well smile.gif

I like the 2nd shot the most. Is that some kind of fungus?

Here are some visitors at my bird feeders this winter.
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Apr 2 2021, 07:28 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 2 2021, 07:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Apr 2 2021, 07:24 AM) *
I like the 2nd shot the most. Is that some kind of fungus?

Here are some visitors at my bird feeders this winter.
Attached Image

Nice shots! I hope to be able to catch some more animals on photos again soon.

It's some kind of fungus, yes. Maybe white toothed tree fungus, from what I can find on Google.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 7 2021, 06:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
Found this among my old photos on my camera today:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 9 2021, 01:51 AM
GMC:er
You have a really good eye? Have you checked out smug mug a way to monetize your photos?

https://www.smugmug.com/features/sell-photo...AxoCdlQQAvD_BwE

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 7 2021, 01:10 PM) *
Found this among my old photos on my camera today:

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 9 2021, 08:24 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 9 2021, 01:51 AM) *
You have a really good eye? Have you checked out smug mug a way to monetize your photos?

https://www.smugmug.com/features/sell-photo...AxoCdlQQAvD_BwE

Thanks! I'll check it out. The problem seems to be that the resolution of my pictures often isn't high enough. My camera isn't THAT great in and off itself and after cropping and editing a bit I end up with a somewhat small picture and not one in very high resolution unfortunately.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 10 2021, 03:27 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Some glacier trekking photos from a few years ago.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 10 2021, 04:21 AM
Learning Rock Star
Nice! Thanks for sharing!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 15 2021, 01:23 AM
Learning Rock Star
Couple more from today, when I went for a bicycle ride to a forest nearby.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 16 2021, 03:06 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 14 2021, 03:23 PM) *
Couple more from today, when I went for a bicycle ride to a forest nearby.

More interesting shots, Ben. I wonder what the function of the apparatus on the back of the trailer is for. It appears to be for pulling something onto or off of the trailer. Any idea?
Also, it looks like you are well into spring there.😎

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 16 2021, 08:45 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Apr 16 2021, 03:06 AM) *
More interesting shots, Ben. I wonder what the function of the apparatus on the back of the trailer is for. It appears to be for pulling something onto or off of the trailer. Any idea?
Also, it looks like you are well into spring there.😎

We still have a lot of dead leaves on the ground from Fall and Winter, and I honestly don't remember it being like this. Temperatures fluctuate wildly and maybe a week ago we had some snow, and some days we have night frost and then during the day it will get to about 8C/45F. Most we've had so far this year was 14C/57F, I think. Then just a few days later we had snow again. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 16 2021, 08:16 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 15 2021, 10:45 PM) *
We still have a lot of dead leaves on the ground from Fall and Winter, and I honestly don't remember it being like this. Temperatures fluctuate wildly and maybe a week ago we had some snow, and some days we have night frost and then during the day it will get to about 8C/45F. Most we've had so far this year was 14C/57F, I think. Then just a few days later we had snow again. laugh.gif

Sounds like winter is trying to hang on over there. It's similar here. Many long standing low temperature records for this month have been shattered. Finally, this week we have moved into a freeze/thaw situation where we have had high 40's F Temps during the day and refreezing some nights. Our highest temp so far have been about 52F. There is still plenty of snow and ice to melt as the spring breakup has only just begun.
Here are a few more shots from my phone.
Introducing Bigfoot the cat.
Attached Image
Taken from our house looking SE.
Attached Image
A falconer and his Red Tailed Hawk. They have been hunting rabbits down the road that comes into our place. Very interesting and nice guy.
Attached Image
Attached Image

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Apr 16 2021, 08:27 PM

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jun 19 2021, 06:42 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
Just got back last night from halibut fishing in Prince William Sound where I took these shots, some with my drone.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Whittier, Alaska.
Attached Image

From the boat launch in the harbor.
Attached Image

Attached Image

This post has been edited by AK Rich: Jun 19 2021, 07:37 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 19 2021, 12:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
Amazing landscapes and great photos, Rich smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 19 2021, 08:21 PM
Gotta say you and BEN live in amazing places. I love Florida and all, but yeah we don't have anything like what you guys have been sharing. The big thing here is either orlando with the theme parks or Miami with the good beaches. smile.gif

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jun 19 2021, 01:42 AM) *
Just got back last night from halibut fishing in Prince William Sound where I took these shots, some with my drone.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 19 2021, 11:30 PM

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 19 2021, 08:43 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 19 2021, 09:21 PM) *
Gotta say you and BEN live in amazing places. I love Florida and all, but yeah we don't have anything like what you guys have been sharing. The big thing here is either orlando with the theme parks or Miami with the good beaches. smile.gif

Honestly, Denmark is rather flat and "boring" terrain wise. Of course Scandinavia as a whole is more interesting, especially Norway. Fyn, where I live, is just sort of flat land with fields, some forests and so.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jun 20 2021, 08:29 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 19 2021, 02:14 AM) *
Amazing landscapes and great photos, Rich smile.gif

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jun 19 2021, 10:21 AM) *
Gotta say you and BEN live in amazing places.

Thanks guys.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 21 2021, 02:09 AM
Talk about flat, I live in Florida!! smile.gif It's just one big flat surface with water on either side. The good news is we have some nice beaches smile.gif Sure don't have any mountains or such. We do have theme parks though smile.gif

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 19 2021, 03:43 PM) *
Honestly, Denmark is rather flat and "boring" terrain wise. Of course Scandinavia as a whole is more interesting, especially Norway. Fyn, where I live, is just sort of flat land with fields, some forests and so.

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 25 2021, 07:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
I seeded some flowers in some big flower pots some time ago. First time I've ever tried doing so. They were planted a bit too close, but whatever, some will survive.

I now have some bumblebee friends flying around. Often around 10 or so in the 5 flower pots I have.

First two shots are just from my phone. Last three from my DSLR.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 25 2021, 08:58 PM
Very cool pix and great composition!!!

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 25 2021, 02:30 PM) *
I seeded some flowers in some big flower pots some time ago. First time I've ever tried doing so. They were planted a bit too close, but whatever, some will survive.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jun 26 2021, 03:59 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 25 2021, 09:30 AM) *

I now have some bumblebee friends flying around. Often around 10 or so in the 5 flower pots I have.

First two shots are just from my phone. Last three from my DSLR.

Nice shots of the bumblers doing their summertime thing. 🙂

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:56 AM