5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
2013 Update From Ben
Michael AC
Jan 7 2013, 05:56 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Ben I wish you well. Your encouragement here goes without saying. I am personally a better musician thanks to you.

Keep rockin'! There is so much material here from you that your presence will still remain.

Be seeing you!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Jan 7 2013, 06:12 PM
Learning Rock Star
Good luck with your projects.
Good that you are not leaving completely. Maybe you could still vote if we do one of your lessons for rec!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Jan 7 2013, 06:29 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Ouch, Ben so sorry to see you go. I sincerely hope you find the time again in the future to keep inspiring so many of us.
May the force be with you! cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 7 2013, 06:43 PM
Instructor
Guys, thanks so much for all the kind words. There's too many amazing things to comment on them all individually but rest assured, I've read them all and absorbed them fully smile.gif

I will still be causing mischief on the forums and yes.. don't think you're safe from me popping up with another food thread, making everyone hungry again !!

I still intend to be around but the Instructor title is still being carried by Gabriel, Cosmin, Todd and the gang, whereas I am now a fellow guitar traveller, alongside you all biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jan 7 2013, 06:45 PM
Learning Tone Master
I guess you can choose one of those cool forum names now. laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 7 2013, 06:50 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Dude...das darf nicht wahr sein!

I always liked dressing up for your video collabs, and sneaking that riff in. Hard to believe that this is gonna be over now.

I always knew this day would come someday, but I hoped it would be far in the future and not now where I decided to tackle your 30 shredders lesson. The funny tueday chats are over sad.gif Maybe I'll step in for you once in a while.

Alles Gute mein Freund!

P.S.: I did the 500 push-ups like you asked. Video is uploading.

This post has been edited by Gitarrero: Jan 7 2013, 06:56 PM

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 7 2013, 07:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 7 2013, 05:50 PM) *
Dude...das darf nicht wahr sein!

I always liked dressing up for your video collabs, and sneaking that riff in. Hard to believe that this is gonna be over now.

I always knew this day would come someday, but I hoped it would be far in the future and not now where I decided to tackle your 30 shredders lesson. The funny tueday chats are over sad.gif Maybe I'll step in for you once in a while.

Alles Gute mein Freund!

P.S.: I did the 500 push-ups like you asked. Video is uploading.

Christian, you know that you don't need my vid collabs as an excuse to dress up ? You like doing that anyway, remember ? smile.gif

You never know though.. if inspiration hits one day and if Kris is ok with it, maybe the rare collab will pop up out of nowhere in the future...? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 7 2013, 07:06 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 7 2013, 07:00 PM) *
Christian, you know that you don't need my vid collabs as an excuse to dress up ? You like doing that anyway, remember ? smile.gif

You never know though.. if inspiration hits one day and if Kris is ok with it, maybe the rare collab will pop up out of nowhere in the future...? smile.gif

Actually, your collabs were the ones that inspired me cause I knew you'd laugh your hairy .... off. laugh.gif

In case that rare collab will pop up, you can expect legendary things.

Man, I had plans to blow you away with my guitar skills in one of your next collabs.

But Rich, HFH and I agreed to stand in for you in the tuesday chat.

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 7 2013, 07:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 7 2013, 06:06 PM) *
But Rich, HFH and I agreed to stand in for you in the tuesday chat.

Well, it will be a nice change.. maybe I can come along and watch and you guys can teach me for once ! smile.gif

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 7 2013, 06:06 PM) *
In case that rare collab will pop up, you can expect legendary things.

Man, I had plans to blow you away with my guitar skills in one of your next collabs.

Well, in that case.. your legendary ideas will build up until they're at bursting point and then a solo will erupt, the like of which the world has never seen ! And the outfit...... well, there are no words... cool.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jan 7 2013, 07:33 PM
GMC:er
Yes I think we should keep the tuesday night chats in tribute to ben, Maybe schedule it in as the GMC unofficial chat biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Jan 7 2013, 08:04 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Awww man sad.gif this can't be real sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 7 2013, 08:35 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
This is my try of cheering you guys up...

A pic of a young german guitarist. That's all I got.

If it doesn't cheer you up then I don't know what will.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jan 7 2013, 10:17 PM
He gave us great skillfull lessons ..but also very wise words about the philosophy of becoming a skillfull artist....hail to that!!

The only opponent is within.... wink.gif

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Jan 7 2013, 10:54 PM
BEN! You ran out of bacon, you're not thinking straight!!

Besides that (the obvious - need of bacon) it is very good that you're still staying on the forum! smile.gif

But Ben what I think this is really about and that is that you don't want to upload a lesson for 6 months and for those months you're probably just gonna spend in a basement eating bacon and donuts meanwhile practicing 12 hours a day on voodoo guitar techniques (no idea what that is) tongue.gif

And another thing. Can I postpone the push-ups? Still stick tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Jan 8 2013, 06:59 AM
Learning Roadie
I think I speak for everyone when I post this

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 8 2013, 10:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 7 2013, 07:35 PM) *
This is my try of cheering you guys up...

A pic of a young german guitarist. That's all I got.

If it doesn't cheer you up then I don't know what will.

Great pic ! Rocking at an early age !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Blister
Jan 8 2013, 02:37 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I guess it's selfish of me (us? unsure.gif ) to expect any instructor to be at GMC forever. You have left a lot of great study material for each of us. Besides, it's going to take the rest of my life to learn the 30 Shredders Lesson tongue.gif . Thanks for the lessons, chats, licks, exercises, encouragement & Zen Guitar motivation! Best of luck with the Reckoning & I'm glad you'll still be around in the GMC community! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Jan 8 2013, 03:06 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Blister @ Jan 8 2013, 05:37 PM) *
I guess it's selfish of me (us? unsure.gif ) to expect any instructor to be at GMC forever. You have left a lot of great study material for each of us. Besides, it's going to take the rest of my life to learn the 30 Shredders Lesson tongue.gif . Thanks for the lessons, chats, licks, exercises, encouragement & Zen Guitar motivation! Best of luck with the Reckoning & I'm glad you'll still be around in the GMC community! smile.gif

+1 to this post.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 8 2013, 05:35 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Blister @ Jan 8 2013, 02:37 PM) *

+1 as well

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 8 2013, 06:48 PM
Instructor
Thanks Homies, you most definitely are Ze Best !! cool.gif

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:43 PM