Podfarm Users, Where's the metronome?
Toroso
Apr 5 2009, 03:37 PM
GMC:er
I finally got Podfarm and started checking it out. Is the metronome gone? Haven't seen it anywhere. sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Live well, and live often!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 5 2009, 03:44 PM
Learning Rock Star
No, there isn´t any metronome, Brian. But you can have a look at this site. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Tolek: Apr 5 2009, 03:44 PM

+Quote Post
Toroso
Apr 5 2009, 04:07 PM
QUOTE (Tolek @ Apr 5 2009, 10:44 AM) *
No, there isn´t any metronome, Brian. But you can have a look at this site. smile.gif

That's cool, but I miss the drumkit on the Gearbox metronome.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 5 2009, 04:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Toroso @ Apr 5 2009, 05:07 PM) *
That's cool, but I miss the drumkit on the Gearbox metronome.

I think that RiffWorks came with the POD Farm software and audio interface. It´s a drum machine. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 5 2009, 08:57 PM
Instructor
I tried POD Farm, and I didn't like it. I find Gearbox much better. POD Farm looks cool, but interface is a bit clumsy. It doesn't have metronome as well.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
berko
Apr 5 2009, 09:21 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 5 2009, 08:57 PM) *
I tried POD Farm, and I didn't like it. I find Gearbox much better. POD Farm looks cool, but interface is a bit clumsy. It doesn't have metronome as well.

That's why I reinstalled gearbox 3 again... I really like the simple drumbeats in it, i use them exclusively instead of a metronome. And i'm not sure whether PODFarm contained a song player as well. Anyway Gearbox did, so I switched back

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 5 2009, 10:12 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (berko @ Apr 5 2009, 10:21 PM) *
That's why I reinstalled gearbox 3 again... I really like the simple drumbeats in it, i use them exclusively instead of a metronome. And i'm not sure whether PODFarm contained a song player as well. Anyway Gearbox did, so I switched back

yeah, you're right man, it doesn't have player implemented as well. I think they tried to make a GUI that looks similar to competitors software, like GR3, or amplitube, but the functionality is really low.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
berko
Apr 5 2009, 10:21 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 5 2009, 10:12 PM) *
yeah, you're right man, it doesn't have player implemented as well. I think they tried to make a GUI that looks similar to competitors software, like GR3, or amplitube, but the functionality is really low.

So I remembered correctly. Yeah PODfarm looks really cool and all that and there is a great improvement in visuals so thats an advantage... but in the long run, practicality is still what i'm looking for. Let's wait for some improvements coz i'm pretty sure line6 realized already what the needs of the customers are smile.gif

--------------------
High speed, low drag

Check out my YouTube channel
HERE!

Here you can find my
MYSPACE

+Quote Post
Toroso
Apr 5 2009, 10:38 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 5 2009, 05:12 PM) *

Yeah, the new version looks a lot like Amplitube.

BTW: You can have both installed at the same time. Get the best of each. cool.gif

QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 5 2009, 05:12 PM) *

Yeah, the new version looks a lot like Amplitube.

BTW: You can have both installed at the same time. Get the best of each. cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:08 AM