4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Me Learning Hot Country: Update5
Phil66
Feb 24 2021, 09:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
+1 on what Monica said, but you are doing an outstanding job buddy.

I've been trying a new tactic, new for me anyway, I set GP to 70% and each loop increases by 2% or sometimes 1% and I play through the whole cycle three or four times. I found that there was an area of speed, around 88%-92% where I was less tight than the slower tempos (as expected) but also less tight than the higher tempos.

Maybe give it a try, it may help with the tedium a little bit.

Keep up the good work.

You will nail it, we all know you will. cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

“Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.”
Israelmore Ayivor
</div>[color="#000000"][/color

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 26 2021, 01:50 PM
GMC Founder
@ Cool Phil - that's an interesting strategy to loop while slowly increasing speed!

Currently I am dying to get some practicing time because I feel I am really close on this one!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 27 2021, 12:39 AM
GMC:er
This is really sounding cool. It's got a lot of pop to it which is perfect. your hybrid pickin
is really serving you well on this. You rawk!!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th March 2021 - 10:40 PM