3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Hi From Tokyo!
Vinod Saranga
Apr 24 2008, 03:05 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (I am Loki @ Apr 24 2008, 07:23 PM) *
Hey Juan and Vinod!!

I love you're tapping style lessons Juan!! they are really something else!

And I am currently learning Asturias from you Vinod. I have an interest in many styles of guitar ranging from acoustic melodic/atmospheric peices to screaming high intensity solos (So long as they are melodic in some way, random fast notes don't appeal to me much haha). Asturias plays really well on the electric. You guys do awesome stuff here!

Loki,

Thanks for the kind words.
I think you have a great mix taste biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
I am Loki
Apr 24 2008, 03:31 PM
GMC:er
Hey OrganizedConfusion, Skennington, Siggum and Kyldee!

I hope to get to know you all as I progress here!

To OrganizedConfusion: Japan is a wonderful place!! You should come here someday! ^_^

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Apr 24 2008, 03:33 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC :-)

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

+Quote Post
I am Loki
Apr 24 2008, 03:38 PM
QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ Apr 25 2008, 12:05 AM) *
Thanks for the kind words.
I think you have a great mix taste biggrin.gif

You are welcome! And thankyou! I have always tried to never restrict myself to any single genre of music. I really respect the classical style and hope to adapt it to the electric. I also notice you are running a topic on sight reading. I might check that out too. I have always wanted to be able to read music.

I guess for those who are interested, my tastes in music are somewhat eccentric at times.
I have been known to like Rock, Punk, Heavy Metal, Classical, Japanese Anime Music (Check out Akatsuki no Kuruma by Fictionjunction Yuuka <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CelYrLIoDGY> and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni by Shimamiya Eiko <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF23HOWkCRQ> before shooting me).

I listen to lots of japanese music at the moment and am searching for the gems, so forgive me if my knowledge of other music is suffering as a result. Its good study anyway tongue.gif

--------------------
Guitar: Dark Blue Schecter S1-Elite
Effects: Boss GT-10
Amp: Headphones :P

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 24 2008, 03:49 PM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (I am Loki @ Apr 24 2008, 08:38 PM) *
You are welcome! And thankyou! I have always tried to never restrict myself to any single genre of music. I really respect the classical style and hope to adapt it to the electric. I also notice you are running a topic on sight reading. I might check that out too. I have always wanted to be able to read music.

I guess for those who are interested, my tastes in music are somewhat eccentric at times.
I have been known to like Rock, Punk, Heavy Metal, Classical, Japanese Anime Music (Check out Akatsuki no Kuruma by Fictionjunction Yuuka <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CelYrLIoDGY> and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni by Shimamiya Eiko <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF23HOWkCRQ> before shooting me).

I listen to lots of japanese music at the moment and am searching for the gems, so forgive me if my knowledge of other music is suffering as a result. Its good study anyway tongue.gif

I also love all the Genre.
You are mostly welcome to the sightreading course.I hope to continue it using video lessons on sightreading,but not soon. smile.gif

I also love Japanese Music.I play Sakura varitions on classical guitar.

--------------------

+Quote Post
I am Loki
Apr 24 2008, 03:56 PM
QUOTE (Vinod Saranga @ Apr 25 2008, 12:49 AM) *
I also love all the Genre.
You are mostly welcome to the sightreading course.I hope to continue it using video lessons on sightreading,but not soon. smile.gif

I also love Japanese Music.I play Sakura varitions on classical guitar.

Wow, That sounds good. Id love to hear them! Do you have them uploaded anywhere? I like Japanese traditional music too!
I really like the Shakuhachi too... Id love to learn it too one day. Which gives one an idea... hmmm

Anyway, I have homework to do now... so I must leave. I'm practicing string bending too at the moment and my index finger is taking a pounding.

Have a good night!! Hope to talk with you more soon!

And Hi Joe!

Loki,

--------------------
Guitar: Dark Blue Schecter S1-Elite
Effects: Boss GT-10
Amp: Headphones :P

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Apr 24 2008, 04:01 PM
Acoustic Instructor
I haven't recorded it.Sakura variations is a classical guitar piece composed by Yukihiro Yocoh.It consists of main theme and few variations.
Check out this when you are free smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhVucTzMqxg

good night mate

This post has been edited by Vinod Saranga: Apr 24 2008, 04:02 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Apr 24 2008, 04:29 PM
Singing Instructor
Welcome to the family.smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 24 2008, 05:12 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Hey Loki , welcome to GMC !! Have a lot of fun , and see you in forum.. wink.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
timono
Apr 24 2008, 05:31 PM
Hi Loki, welcome to GMC!! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by timono: Apr 24 2008, 05:31 PM

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Mark.
Apr 24 2008, 06:23 PM
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif smile.gif

Mark.

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Apr 24 2008, 07:45 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Loki!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
Apr 24 2008, 08:30 PM
QUOTE (I am Loki @ Apr 24 2008, 03:56 PM) *
I like Japanese traditional music too!

Im guessing then you've already heard of Kagrra then! But just in case you havent or anyone else is interested they mix a lot of tradition Japanese music with japanese rock, they're pretty damn good!

Kagrra
Satsuki

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 24 2008, 08:35 PM
Instructor
Hi Loki welcome ti the site.

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Apr 24 2008, 10:39 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC!! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 25 2008, 11:13 AM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC man> smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 25 2008, 01:02 PM
The Dark Canuck
Welcome to GMC Loki smile.gif

I feel like I need to go watch Dogma whenever I see your username laugh.gif I love Kevin Smith.

Anywho, from what I've read you seem to be enjoying the site so far but if you have any questions man just fire away. This place is amazing and well as you can see everyone is pretty helpful. Hope to see ya around the boards and Happy Birthday too btw smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Apr 25 2008, 03:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Welcome man!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Apr 25 2008, 03:54 PM
Instructor
welcome to GMC Loki
unsure.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 25 2008, 11:01 PM
welcome to GMC!

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:06 PM