A Lesson Idea To Make Gmc More Diverse
Aaron
Jun 26 2007, 10:43 PM
GMC:er
well i was on GMC last night and then my brother started playing his drums. then this idea hit me ... we should have a drum/precussion section in GMC (Similar to the bass section). there really isnt a site like this for drums (no that i know of)

what do you guys think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
DON'T BUG ME ... I'M PRACTICING

Gear: (new) fender strat , 25g frontman amp,
Wishlist: Ibanez Jem, Flying V natural.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Pavel
Jun 26 2007, 10:48 PM
Instructor
Well my opinion is - for now Kris is working on developing a GREAT and QUALITY Guitar website. I guess when he finishes that it won't be difficult to concentrate on Drums and Bass. But i think for now let's just let him do the guitar part because if he will be jumping between guitar, bass and drums without having any of it complete and running there will be nothing good but disorder and total mess in lessons.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Norven
Jun 26 2007, 10:52 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 26 2007, 11:48 PM) *
Well my opinion is - for now Kris is working on developing a GREAT and QUALITY Guitar website. I guess when he finishes that it won't be difficult to concentrate on Drums and Bass. But i think for now let's just let him do the guitar part because if he will be jumping between guitar, bass and drums without having any of it complete and running there will be nothing good but disorder and total mess in lessons.

Can´t agree more

--------------------
The Guitar may be the love of life.

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 26 2007, 10:56 PM
Piano would also be great. But then again, first Kris' and co. need to find instructors for this, and they also need payment. But its a good idea. I still think we should get more bass lessons atleast smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slammer
Jun 26 2007, 10:59 PM
QUOTE (Robin @ Jun 26 2007, 05:56 PM) *
Piano would also be great. But then again, first Kris' and co. need to find instructors for this, and they also need payment. But its a good idea. I still think we should get more bass lessons atleast smile.gif

Yes, what ever happened to the Bass Lessons?

+Quote Post
KramerGibson
Jun 29 2007, 12:03 AM
i like the idea of it being a complete music lesson website.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jun 29 2007, 12:40 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 26 2007, 04:48 PM) *

I agree. Better to concentrate on doing one thing right. I have not seen anyone doing a job equal to what Kris is doing here, at least not that I know of. Why shift gears?

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 29 2007, 02:11 AM
Hmm, ive never really liked drums. I could never tell the difference between a good drum solo, and a bad one laugh.gif . It always sounds the same to me. BANG, BOOSH, CRASH, BANG BAND, BOOSH CRASH, tssssssss!!

But, that is a good idea, but bad timing.

This post has been edited by Ryan: Jun 29 2007, 02:11 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 29 2007, 03:21 AM
i wouldn't mind seeing more bass stuff come onto the site.. because.. bass is still a guitar smile.gif i just think drums is pushing it smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 29 2007, 03:24 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 26 2007, 03:48 PM) *

i agree with Pavel, but hey, we all know that GMC is growing. Give it time, and who knows, we probably will have a Masterclass of a whole variety of instruments before you know it! Just give it time! smile.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Anastasio123
Jun 29 2007, 04:12 AM
QUOTE (KramerGibson @ Jun 28 2007, 07:03 PM) *
i like the idea of it being a complete music lesson website.

That would definitely take a while to do but would definitely be a good idea... I can only imagine how big this site would be if guitar, bass, and drums had the same amount of material and forum space as we do now for just guitar study. Honestly, i think that the main focus of Gmc will be on guitar, being that its right in the name (GUITAR masterclass)

Catch my drift wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:23 AM