Clone Wars
Outlaw2112
Oct 4 2008, 03:48 AM
GMC:er
Did anyone else watch the opening night of the new clone wars series?

My son was talking about it all week and we watched it.... Looks like im gonna be watching it every week...
it was awesome

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Oct 4 2008, 04:02 AM
yes it was. i was surprised at how good it was, very faithful to the epic feel of the movies. now i have something to do on friday nights!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
timmy
Oct 4 2008, 06:15 AM
ohmy.gif

How did I miss this? Is this on TV?

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 4 2008, 10:53 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Clone wars series? Really?

At first I thought you guys were talking about the new clone wars movie on theaters, but a TV series?? Awesome!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 4 2008, 02:19 PM
QUOTE (timmy @ Oct 4 2008, 06:15 AM) *
ohmy.gif

How did I miss this? Is this on TV?

Yeah, cartoon network at 9pm est here... Look on cartoon network and see if they are gonna replay it this week... its definately worth watching

It was an awesome job they did and put alot of thought into it... it looks like its gonna be a great tv series

http://theclonewars.cartoonnetwork.com/

--------------------

+Quote Post
black and white
Oct 4 2008, 02:29 PM
Huge SW fan here, coincidently, I was flipping channels and ran across it right as it started. Like the movie, it was very good and should be lots of fun for Friday night.

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Oct 4 2008, 08:19 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
I am a die hard Star Wars fan when it comes to the original trilogy, but everything Lucas did after those 3 classics... well, lets put it like that, the force is not really with him anymore... still I will check out that series, just to make sure wink.gif

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 4 2008, 08:27 PM
You wont be disappointed with the new tv series... Im old school with them too, but this was well put together and was very good

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 4 2008, 08:49 PM
Lets go fishing!
I will just pop this thread into electronic entertainment smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
bsamn
Oct 4 2008, 08:51 PM
I must say the first episode was good.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Oct 4 2008, 11:12 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 4 2008, 08:49 PM) *
I will just pop this thread into electronic entertainment smile.gif

Why would you move this.... It the TV show we are talking about not the movie......... blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 5 2008, 08:51 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Oct 4 2008, 11:12 PM) *
Why would you move this.... It the TV show we are talking about not the movie......... blink.gif

Forgive my ignorance....I didnt know this smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 5 2008, 09:19 AM
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Oct 5 2008, 12:12 AM) *

I would personally classify TV as electronic entertainment.

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Oct 5 2008, 09:19 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Oct 6 2008, 10:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Siepen @ Oct 4 2008, 03:19 PM) *
I am a die hard Star Wars fan when it comes to the original trilogy, but everything Lucas did after those 3 classics... well, lets put it like that, the force is not really with him anymore... still I will check out that series, just to make sure wink.gif

Same here, big fan of the original 3, episodes I, II, and III, were very disappointing, but like always I watch any star wars that comes out, just in case it is good, I still hope for George Lucas to come up with something great.

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
ItsMe
Oct 6 2008, 10:17 PM
It wasn't awesome but I did like it. Means I will watch it next week again

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:20 PM