"muse" Live Wow!
zoom
Nov 23 2007, 06:24 AM
Learning Roadie
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif I Just saw Muse live in Brisbane and I am speachless! That was by a mile the best concert I have every seen. Awesome. I read an artical in our local paper and they said they were pretty close to being rated the best live band in the world! They not wrong.

Muse Rock!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Nov 23 2007, 08:11 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (zoom @ Nov 23 2007, 02:24 PM) *
I read an artical in our local paper and they said they were pretty close to being rated the best live band in the world!

Understandable, I heard half an hour of a live show on Tripple J radio and I had no idea it was live until I heard a second of bad feedback through the fourth or fifth song. Was amazing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
swingline
Nov 23 2007, 08:14 AM
Nothings worse than when a band live sounds completely different than their recordings.

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Nov 23 2007, 08:33 AM
QUOTE (swingline @ Nov 23 2007, 04:14 PM) *
Nothings worse than when a band live sounds completely different than their recordings.

That can be good or bad. For instance Hendrix sounds so much better and different live. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
swingline
Nov 23 2007, 09:01 AM
QUOTE (Hemlok @ Nov 22 2007, 11:33 PM) *
That can be good or bad. For instance Hendrix sounds so much better and different live. smile.gif

True, but I think its safe to say its horrible to listen to a band who sounds a lot less experienced and skilled than in the recordings.

--------------------
--------------------

The Gear:
Jackson Dinky 2M Snow White
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Line 6 FBV Express Foot Controller

+Quote Post
Hemlok
Nov 23 2007, 09:24 AM
Yep it happens all too often aswell

--------------------

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Nov 24 2007, 03:39 AM
QUOTE (swingline @ Nov 23 2007, 09:01 AM) *
True, but I think its safe to say its horrible to listen to a band who sounds a lot less experienced and skilled than in the recordings.

*cough* Dragonforce *cough*

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoom
Nov 24 2007, 01:59 PM
Learning Roadie
blink.gif One of the things I loved with Muse live show was there in between songs stuff. like a U2 sounding riff or pink floyd riff then back into another awesome muse song! To me that's what makes it live when it's not too predictable.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 26 2007, 07:52 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
There is nothing like a good live show wink.gif

Im not a fan of muse, but i give there musicians credit for being able to play there music live with good quality, not alot of bands can do that nowadays.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:40 PM