Avenged Sevenfold
superize
Jan 22 2009, 10:00 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I just love this song

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mandos
Jan 22 2009, 10:28 AM
GMC:er
It's an awesome song.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[color="#808080"]Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Gothic with EMG 81 and 85, Crafter Acoustic, ESP LTD F-205

+Quote Post
Duncan
Jan 22 2009, 01:38 PM
You see that song has some good bits, but then really terrible bits as well. Waking The Fallen is still the only good album they ever released. After that the singer seemed to decide to growl poorly and sing through his nose. Such a shame.

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 22 2009, 01:48 PM
Instructor
It is a cool song, great band!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Sentenced
Jan 22 2009, 02:08 PM
Learning Roadie
Great live show. Like this song too.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 22 2009, 03:24 PM
Instructor
I've seen this DVD and it's an amazing show. I started to like the band after watching it. This song is very good but my favourite is Afterlife (The verse riff and the chorus are killer).

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Jan 22 2009, 03:25 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
superize
Jan 22 2009, 04:05 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 22 2009, 03:24 PM) *
I've seen this DVD and it's an amazing show. I started to like the band after watching it. This song is very good but my favourite is Afterlife (The verse riff and the chorus are killer).

Yeah i have heard that song... Is on the NHL 09 soundtrack

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Jan 22 2009, 04:39 PM
Instructor
Good song, this band caught my attention as soon as I heard the first song, I believe it to be very original.

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Jan 22 2009, 05:33 PM
Great song and for A7X it's a pretty good live performance.
I love the guitars at about 4:16

This post has been edited by Disturbed21: Jan 22 2009, 05:36 PM

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
Matt23
Jan 22 2009, 05:34 PM
Accomplished Tone Master
QUOTE (Duncan @ Jan 22 2009, 12:38 PM) *
You see that song has some good bits, but then really terrible bits as well. Waking The Fallen is still the only good album they ever released. After that the singer seemed to decide to growl poorly and sing through his nose. Such a shame.

You can't blame him for that though, apparently he would have ended up a mute if he'd kept singing like he did on Waking the Fallen.

+Quote Post
Duncan
Jan 22 2009, 09:12 PM
He did have some sort of throat surgery yes but he still growls. I just don't see why his clean singing voice changed so much.

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Jan 22 2009, 09:36 PM
Instructor
I'm not a huge fan of the band, but they can put out a good performance on stage.

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 22 2009, 09:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Duncan @ Jan 22 2009, 05:12 PM) *
He did have some sort of throat surgery yes but he still growls. I just don't see why his clean singing voice changed so much.

I like his voice in the last album.. I think that he is trying to sing like Axl Rose...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Jan 22 2009, 11:04 PM
I really dont like the singer now, but the rest of the band is amazing! If they just got a new singer, the band would be insnae!

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
sigma7
Jan 22 2009, 11:09 PM
i like a7x ...waking the fallen is good but i much rather prefer bat country, their new album is good too but it is getting too poppy for me

--------------------

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Jan 23 2009, 12:39 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Great song...I have never liked the intro though....I think lyrically it explains america.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Jmguitar64
Jan 24 2009, 01:34 AM
Awsome concert!

+Quote Post
Scorpiotic
Jan 28 2009, 11:08 AM
Yea that's an awesome song tongue.gif

Saw them live this summer, as warm-ups for Iron Maiden in Oslo, Norway
First time I ever heard the band (heard about them earlier though) but it was like a blast, kinda regretting not checking their stuff earlier tongue.gif

Their Live in LBC was a great show biggrin.gif

Like both growling and clean vocals, though the "mix", as the performance of Second Heartbeat at LBC I found really cool too ^^,

--------------------
- Scorpiotic

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:45 AM