Final Fantasy, Warm Solos, And Metal
The Uncreator
Aug 5 2012, 05:14 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator

Knocked this one out all today, beginning has some very "Uematsu" style chords, and it was fun to do the solo over it. Nice change of pace to do a nice relaxing lead bit with small, accented licks, was fun.

I then, proceed to ruin that, with the usual barrage of effects, distorted guitars, and angry vocals. So I hope you guys dig!

Also, sadly my youtube channel was deleted, so if you could toss a subscribe my way I would greatly appreciate it!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 5 2012, 09:36 AM
Instructor
Cool stuff man ! smile.gif

Your channel got deleted though ?? Why ?? ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 5 2012, 01:05 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I deleted an old google account, but it was the secondary account on that particular youtube channel. The main email was actually a yahoo email, but I guess since they were linked it just erased everything.

Sucked, cause one video I had was about 3,000 views, which isn't a whole lot really but it made me feel good laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:39 PM