Heavy Metal Collaboration, Uploads only!!
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Sep 16 2009, 11:38 PM
GMC:er
Melt my brain with your takes!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
enforcer
Sep 24 2009, 06:46 PM
I don't know if that will melt your brain or eat your ears but here it is, I was inspired by Kerry "The Em Pentatonic" King and Zack Wylde ...

Hope you like it, I didn't listen to a riff like this since I was 15, and this was heavy for my taste even though I like 80s heavy metal biggrin.gif

Hope you like it,

Can

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Enforcer_SDG_Metal_Monster_Full.mp3 ( 996.94K ) Number of downloads: 142
Attached File  Enforcer_SDG_Metal_Monster_NoBt.mp3 ( 996.94K ) Number of downloads: 138

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Sep 24 2009, 08:27 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Here's my take Santiago smile.gif

just so you you know, I added a bar in the beginning

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Sep 24 2009, 08:28 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I must say that as a metalhead, I have big problems with metal mad.gif dry.gif I know little metal licks, and that is most probably due to my low speed. I had few tries on this backing, each without much success, today I gave it the last try, and to my surprise I have something. It surely could be much better, but at least I got some "metal" flowing through me (more less wink.gif )

Attached File  heavy_marek_nbt.mp3 ( 809.17K ) Number of downloads: 142
Without the backingtrack
Attached File  heavy_marek_wbt.mp3 ( 809.17K ) Number of downloads: 246
With the backingtrack

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Sep 25 2009, 03:30 AM
QUOTE (enforcer @ Sep 24 2009, 06:46 PM) *
I don't know if that will melt your brain or eat your ears but here it is, I was inspired by Kerry "The Em Pentatonic" King and Zack Wylde ...

Hope you like it, I didn't listen to a riff like this since I was 15, and this was heavy for my taste even though I like 80s heavy metal biggrin.gif

Hope you like it,

Can

You remind me to listen Slayer naming Kerry King!!. There's a lot of time ago since I listened Slayer for last time. I have to take some of dust away and listen to their cds again!. Thank you very much Can! wink.gif

QUOTE (Dexxter @ Sep 24 2009, 08:27 PM) *
Here's my take Santiago smile.gif

just so you you know, I added a bar in the beginning

Great. It's always interesting to listen your takes Dex. Thanks for this one

QUOTE (Marek Rojewski @ Sep 24 2009, 08:28 PM) *
I must say that as a metalhead, I have big problems with metal mad.gif dry.gif I know little metal licks, and that is most probably due to my low speed. I had few tries on this backing, each without much success, today I gave it the last try, and to my surprise I have something. It surely could be much better, but at least I got some "metal" flowing through me (more less wink.gif )

Attached File  heavy_marek_nbt.mp3 ( 809.17K ) Number of downloads: 142
Without the backingtrack
Attached File  heavy_marek_wbt.mp3 ( 809.17K ) Number of downloads: 246
With the backingtrack

Don't worry. Everything is learnable with the right time. Don't force yourself. Just enjoy playing and the licks of whatever you want to play will come out. Thanks for your take Marek!

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Sep 26 2009, 02:54 PM
Well, a day late.

Sorry.

Maybe its a bit too much impro. (it was the comment about melting your brain that really threw me off laugh.gif laugh.gif )

Attached File  metal_leedbreak_BT.mp3 ( 810.92K ) Number of downloads: 123

Attached File  metal_leedbreak_NBT.mp3 ( 810.92K ) Number of downloads: 121

This post has been edited by leedbreak: Sep 26 2009, 03:00 PM

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Sep 27 2009, 07:02 PM
QUOTE (leedbreak @ Sep 26 2009, 02:54 PM) *
Well, a day late.

Sorry.

Maybe its a bit too much impro. (it was the comment about melting your brain that really threw me off laugh.gif laugh.gif )

Attached File  metal_leedbreak_BT.mp3 ( 810.92K ) Number of downloads: 123

Attached File  metal_leedbreak_NBT.mp3 ( 810.92K ) Number of downloads: 121

Hahaha. Why it threw you off?. It was meant to be something that push you up rather than be something to pull you down!. I already answered your PM.

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Sep 28 2009, 01:39 PM
QUOTE (Santiago Diaz Garces @ Sep 27 2009, 01:02 PM) *
Hahaha. Why it threw you off?. It was meant to be something that push you up rather than be something to pull you down!. I already answered your PM.

Haha, No, it threw me off in a positive way. smile.gif

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Sep 29 2009, 10:14 AM
Didn't do so well. These last two metal-style collaborations have been really draining. Apologies owed to anyone brave enough to listen, I kinda let myself off the chain.

Hmm, forgot I actually kept 2 (of, like, 30) takes. I'll let poor Santiago choose.

Attached File  SDGHM_jafomatic_full.mp3 ( 2.01MB ) Number of downloads: 131

Attached File  SDGHM_jafomatic_full_2.mp3 ( 2.01MB ) Number of downloads: 135

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Sep 30 2009, 02:00 AM
Its sloppy in some spots....and i know the timing is off a little at the end, but here it is

Attached File(s)
Attached File  heavy_collab_wb.mp3 ( 810.75K ) Number of downloads: 106
Attached File  heavy_collab_noback.mp3 ( 804K ) Number of downloads: 114

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Sep 30 2009, 04:33 AM
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Sep 29 2009, 10:14 AM) *
Didn't do so well. These last two metal-style collaborations have been really draining. Apologies owed to anyone brave enough to listen, I kinda let myself off the chain.

Hmm, forgot I actually kept 2 (of, like, 30) takes. I'll let poor Santiago choose.

Attached File  SDGHM_jafomatic_full.mp3 ( 2.01MB ) Number of downloads: 131

Attached File  SDGHM_jafomatic_full_2.mp3 ( 2.01MB ) Number of downloads: 135

QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Sep 30 2009, 02:00 AM) *
Its sloppy in some spots....and i know the timing is off a little at the end, but here it is

Thanks for your takes guys!. Keep in touch for the comments

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:41 PM