Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds, Pure Energy and Emotions
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 12 2008, 07:48 PM
Singing Instructor
I am totally blown a way by his performance.He was in Belgrade few days a go,and I was not there dry.gif
But people who was sad that it was the best show they ever bean.

this is my favorite song of his.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cvrYc4ccd8

What do you guys think.smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 13 2008, 09:14 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Totally agree Nemanja. I first saw Nick Cave a long time ago when he was in the Birthday Party and have since seen him as often as I can. He's consistently put in brilliant performances - musically and emotionally - solo, with the Bad Seeds and with others. I can't describe how good he is - despite being 50 now he still rocks cool.gif .

BTW - I got married to Nick Cave's 'The Ship Song', it's a favourite of ours and seemed appropriate to us:

Come sail your ships around me
And burn your bridges down
We make a little history, baby
Every time you come around

Come loose your dogs upon me
And let your hair hang down
You are a little mystery to me
Every time you come around

We talk about it all night long
We define our moral ground
But when I crawl into your arms
Everything comes tumbling down...

The Priest looked a bit put out by our choice of music though biggrin.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

ps Think a new album has just been released by NC & TBS biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Jun 13 2008, 09:25 AM
Singing Instructor
Yes Toni,new album is great too,named "Dig,Lazarus,Dig" .Here 's the link to the first single from there new album.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kV5XkBQsKU

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jun 13 2008, 10:39 AM
Experienced Guitar Lord
I love Nick Cave, my girlfriend has all his cd's, and dvd's. As she listens to music bit different than me, Nick Cave is the perfect middle ground, I have nothing against listening to him for days:) The new album is also nice!

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jun 13 2008, 10:47 AM
GMC:er
Nick Cave is a legend smile.gif Love his stuff.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:56 PM