Axe Fx Standard
ElHombre
Mar 19 2012, 10:28 AM
Learning Rock Star
Is the standard model of Axe FX avaliable anywhere? I have only found it on eBay.
As far as I am concerned there is Axe FX standard (the first model?) Axe FX ultra and Axe FX II.

Well I must say the Axe FX II is too expensive for me.
But the Axe FX standard seems great too, I hoped you could find it for maybe 1k$ but I have not found it anywhere.

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
PosterBoy
Mar 19 2012, 10:57 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (ElHombre @ Mar 19 2012, 09:28 AM) *
Is the standard model of Axe FX avaliable anywhere? I have only found it on eBay.
As far as I am concerned there is Axe FX standard (the first model?) Axe FX ultra and Axe FX II.

Well I must say the Axe FX II is too expensive for me.
But the Axe FX standard seems great too, I hoped you could find it for maybe 1k$ but I have not found it anywhere.

Cheers

It's ony available 2nd hand now, as is the Ultra. Check on the forums like The Gear Page

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 19 2012, 11:09 AM
Instructor
I guess that if you will try eBay you should go for top sellers with good rating smile.gif that's all i can suggest for now - don't have too much experience with eBay though, so I think you should wait a little longer till this thread will provide some answers wink.gif

C'mon people, let's give this man a little help here wink.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 19 2012, 02:50 PM
Instructor
I've never tried an Axe so I can't say which are the differences between the different editions. I have bought things using ebay and I had always good experiences... Cosmin is right about buying only to best sellers, even more when you are going to buy something expensive.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Mar 19 2012, 09:37 PM
Instructor
I have both now
Using second one for my home recording and first for some live work
In my taste the first one works better with pedals if you want to add a distortion pedal and stuff like that
AXE FX 2 is better with editing so I like it for the recording!
Try finding it on craigslist I have seen some people selling it!
Either one is a great unit to have and it works perfect!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:27 PM