2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Your Progress
Tolek
Mar 10 2009, 03:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey guys!
I haven´t seen anyone who has done his homework until now. sad.gif What´s going on with it? It doesn´t have to be perfect, just record yourself and post the video here. When I had a look at other MTPs, I noticed that they have done much more than we have. That´s not good. We´ve already been a group for 2 or 3 weeks now and our interaction is a bit over 0 (except with Andrew).
I think I´ll set deadlines of one week, so that everybody has done his homework, ok? smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toroso
Mar 10 2009, 08:08 PM
GMC:er
I will make you a little vid tonight Master Tolek. cool.gif

Don't know about the others, but I'm sure what the plan is with this MTP. Have I missed a lesson guide or something. mellow.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Live well, and live often!

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 10 2009, 08:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Toroso @ Mar 10 2009, 08:08 PM) *
I will make you a little vid tonight Master Tolek. cool.gif

Don't know about the others, but I'm sure what the plan is with this MTP. Have I missed a lesson guide or something. mellow.gif

Master? laugh.gif laugh.gif Funny. biggrin.gif
I posted this group assignment topic where you can find the homework only. So, you didn´t miss anything. smile.gif
I´m looking forward to seeing your video!

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 13 2009, 03:02 AM
Experienced Rock Star
I had an exam yesterday and Still have one to do so forgive me for taking some time master tolek laugh.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 13 2009, 08:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 13 2009, 03:02 AM) *
I had an exam yesterday and Still have one to do so forgive me for taking some time master tolek laugh.gif

No problem, mate. I fully understand you as I had the same situation a week ago. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 18 2009, 07:56 PM
Learning Rock Star
How is it going? smile.gif I´m waiting for the group assignments. Toroso, you already did your homework, but if you like, you can post a new video and apply the corrections. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 19 2009, 01:39 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Recording it tomorrow after the last exam smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 19 2009, 02:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 19 2009, 01:39 PM) *

Good! smile.gif Good luck with the exam.

+Quote Post
Andrew6
Mar 20 2009, 12:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
No progress to report his week unfortunately unsure.gif

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Rogue Electric Acoustic (CHEAP lol)

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Mar 20 2009, 01:30 AM
Instructor
Tolek I like to see that you are a bit strict to your students. Keep up the good work guys ! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 20 2009, 08:33 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Andrew6 @ Mar 20 2009, 12:32 AM) *
No progress to report his week unfortunately unsure.gif

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif Don´t you have any new videos for me? Not one? sad.gif

QUOTE (Pedja Simovic @ Mar 20 2009, 01:30 AM) *
Tolek I like to see that you are a bit strict to your students. Keep up the good work guys ! wink.gif

Thanks Pedja. smile.gif The MTP is a guidance program in which the students have to be led and that´s what I´m trying to do.

+Quote Post
Andrew6
Mar 20 2009, 09:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Tolek @ Mar 20 2009, 04:33 PM) *
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif Don´t you have any new videos for me? Not one? sad.gif

well my Muris Bending take isn't finished, I re-did the neoclassical with slighly better bends I think? There some progress laugh.gif I am working hard on that muris bending lick but there is only so much I can do as my fingers get sore after a bit battling those prebend licks laugh.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuJxpLYYqgI

Thats the neoclassic link

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 20 2009, 09:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Andrew6 @ Mar 20 2009, 09:03 PM) *
well my Muris Bending take isn't finished, I re-did the neoclassical with slighly better bends I think? There some progress laugh.gif I am working hard on that muris bending lick but there is only so much I can do as my fingers get sore after a bit battling those prebend licks laugh.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuJxpLYYqgI

Thats the neoclassic link

Well, that´s a good take. I don´t need to say more. Just keep practising and you´ll get a better control over your playing and it will sound like Marcus himself. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 22 2009, 07:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 19 2009, 01:39 PM) *

I guess you´re finished with exams now. Good or bad feeling? smile.gif Are you able to post a take soon?

How about the others?

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 23 2009, 01:56 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Sorry mate, been busier than I thought, had lots of things to finish lately...Good feeling now, did my collab take today so I'm gonna take care of this tomorrow or, swear to myself, I'll put myself on fire laugh.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 23 2009, 03:28 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 23 2009, 01:56 AM) *
Sorry mate, been busier than I thought, had lots of things to finish lately...Good feeling now, did my collab take today so I'm gonna take care of this tomorrow or, swear to myself, I'll put myself on fire laugh.gif

Good to hear. biggrin.gif I thought that you guys were dead. ph34r.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 24 2009, 12:16 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Put myself on fire laugh.gif Really, been really really busy, last week of school, damn :|

Have to promiss myself to take care of this today or else tolek will be sad laugh.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

+Quote Post
Tolek
Mar 24 2009, 03:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 24 2009, 12:16 PM) *
Put myself on fire laugh.gif Really, been really really busy, last week of school, damn :|

Have to promiss myself to take care of this today or else tolek will be sad laugh.gif

No, no, not sad! biggrin.gif I don´t want to rush you, but my job as a mentor is to make a low pressure (=guidance) on you, the students. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew6
Mar 25 2009, 05:39 PM
Learning Rock Star
Progress update in the upload folder

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 17 2009, 04:08 PM
Learning Rock Star
I haven´t heard much of you! Is everyhing alright? What about your progress? smile.gif

This post has been edited by Tolek: Apr 17 2009, 04:08 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:33 PM