Where To Start + Backing Track.
Jesse
May 18 2009, 09:57 AM
GMC:er
Hey marcus! I'm practising your Neo-Clas 3-Way solo for beginners. I only have to get some of the bending vibrato a bit better and we're good to go! So, of course I would like the backing. As well, what settings did you use in your modeler? (I have a pod 2, I can't upload pre-sets via pc)

And, where would you suggest to start in the Neo-classicall world of guitar?Maybe you can suggest a book or dvd?tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jesse: May 19 2009, 06:45 PM

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jesse
May 19 2009, 07:29 PM
Stuff, to learn how to improvise in this style. Although I think that with Neo-Classicall it's a bit harder to improvise?(NOT PHRASING WISE:D) Since it's mostly fast stuff.
I would love to be able to play

I think it's sheer brilliance:D

Okay, anyone could learn this piece as for just practising it over and over again, but I mean "understanding" it too, like knowing theory... and why he did things the way he did.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AlexLion
May 20 2009, 07:25 PM
QUOTE (Jesse @ May 19 2009, 09:29 PM) *
Stuff, to learn how to improvise in this style. Although I think that with Neo-Classicall it's a bit harder to improvise?(NOT PHRASING WISE:D) Since it's mostly fast stuff.
I would love to be able to play

I think it's sheer brilliance:D

Okay, anyone could learn this piece as for just practising it over and over again, but I mean "understanding" it too, like knowing theory... and why he did things the way he did.

If I`m not mistaken Emir has covered this piece wink.gif

Edit - just saw that dance at 4:46 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by AlexLion: May 20 2009, 07:27 PM

+Quote Post
Jesse
May 20 2009, 07:54 PM
Wait what who where?!:D

--------------------

+Quote Post
AlexLion
May 20 2009, 09:00 PM
That`s how good he is!! Stand aside Yngwie!!

I want to play this badly ohmy.gif Mooore practice..

+Quote Post
Jesse
May 23 2009, 11:54 AM
bmp. ANyone?tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jesse
May 23 2009, 05:13 PM
ANYOOONE?!:D

--------------------

+Quote Post
AlexLion
May 23 2009, 07:09 PM
172-175 both videos smile.gif

p.s- don`t play this at home, your hands can die.

This post has been edited by AlexLion: May 23 2009, 07:10 PM

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
May 24 2009, 08:28 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jesse @ May 18 2009, 10:57 AM) *
Hey marcus! I'm practising your Neo-Clas 3-Way solo for beginners. I only have to get some of the bending vibrato a bit better and we're good to go! So, of course I would like the backing. As well, what settings did you use in your modeler? (I have a pod 2, I can't upload pre-sets via pc)

Hi Jesse smile.gif

Here's the backing you wanted.
Attached File  Neo_BT_120_bpm.mp3 ( 949.02K ) Number of downloads: 465

... and here's the basic settings on the POD. If you want you can add delay and reverb, and a little bit of compression.

Amp: Spinal Puppet
Cab: 2x12 Class A
Drive: 80%
Bass : 25%
Mid: 20%
Treble: 80%
Presence: 100%
Mic: 57 off Axis

Stomp: Screamer
- Drive: 60%
- Gain: 80%
- Tone: 60 %

And, where would you suggest to start in the Neo-classicall world of guitar?Maybe you can suggest a book or dvd?tongue.gif

Well, I think you'll find all you need here at GMC smile.gif But it's also a good idea to listen a lot to the big composers (for example Vivaldi, Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, etc. etc.)

/Marcus

This post has been edited by Marcus Lavendell: May 24 2009, 08:29 AM

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Jesse
May 24 2009, 12:05 PM
Thank's! Don't forget Paganini!:D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:08 AM