power tab help
Robin
Feb 15 2007, 11:42 PM
GMC:er
Is it possible to slow down the speed in powertab? If yes, how? blink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liam
Feb 15 2007, 11:50 PM
I think its possible yes , atleast with guitar pro it is possible. blink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
buckjones
Feb 15 2007, 11:53 PM
yes it is possible i believe there is a tempo setting you can do... i used to use that a while back and remember there being something like that...

sorry this is not much help sad.gif

nate

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
Ironhead85
Feb 16 2007, 04:22 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Feb 15 2007, 05:42 PM) *
Is it possible to slow down the speed in powertab? If yes, how? blink.gif

In powertab there are four tool bars. Your Menus (File - Edit - View...and so on), under that is quick buttons (new, save, open, etc.), under that is where you change the tuning, and you can add and remove mesuares and rythme/lead guitars, and under that is the menu that has all the diff notes and beats...the SECOND button in is a 1/4 note with an equals sign next to it...click it off then back on to change the tempo to whatever you want. Its the button to the right of the [R]

+Quote Post
buckjones
Feb 16 2007, 05:25 AM
good call ironhead!

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
Robin
Feb 16 2007, 12:47 PM
QUOTE (Ironhead85 @ Feb 16 2007, 04:22 AM) *
In powertab there are four tool bars. Your Menus (File - Edit - View...and so on), under that is quick buttons (new, save, open, etc.), under that is where you change the tuning, and you can add and remove mesuares and rythme/lead guitars, and under that is the menu that has all the diff notes and beats...the SECOND button in is a 1/4 note with an equals sign next to it...click it off then back on to change the tempo to whatever you want. Its the button to the right of the [R]

thanks found it smile.gif

+Quote Post
leedbreak
Feb 17 2007, 04:42 PM
QUOTE (buckjones @ Feb 15 2007, 11:25 PM) *
good call ironhead!

This is my first post the this forum…

Hi to all,
I join GMC last night and so far so good. I have been using powertab for many years and I advise you to learn the key board short cuts, they are very nice. With the first note selected hit the (o) on the keyboard, this brings up the tempo screen, and you set the tempo there.

Keep the CAP lock off..

Here is a few others to use when entering your tab fret numbers

(h) = Hammer on or pull off
(cool.gif = Brings up the bend menu
(y) = ties two notes on the same fret
many more that help a lot

I type out most of my tabs and never need the mouse, most of the time.

I would love to see powertab files in the lessons, as this program is the most useful tool I have ever found for playing guitar. Each lesson I am working on so far in GMC, I have written a powertab for my own studies. Hearing the tab and being able to change the tempo is a big help and the program is free to boot.
Leedbreak

sorry above, the forum turned my b for bend into a smiley. LOL

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:09 AM