Ok, I am motivated NOW . . .
leedbreak
Feb 18 2007, 06:32 AM
GMC:er
I joined 26 hours ago and I have increase my speed by 20 BPM and an my accuracy is better than it has ever been. Most of all, when I attempt to rip a scale it sounds better than it ever has. Shoot this stuff works. It is extremely motivating to take a 10 minute break and watch our mentors rip it up and be able to see what it will look and sound like when we get it right. Having some success this fast makes playing as good as they do not seem so impossible, far away yes, but not impossible.
Mind you I am still doing 2 strings but hey, I can't complain
I have been sitting here for a total of 10 hours since I joined and here is what I have been doing:
I pick a lick from the lessons and a tempo I can play right. I then play it up to my max and the start over at the slower tempo. But each time I reach my max I add one bpm and if I fail I go back down and work my way back up.
I am seeing that if a take a break a can not start back at the fast tempo :-(. Part of the process.
Thanks Kris and company is really is time to ROCK isn't it?

- leedbreak

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- leedbreak

Practice Makes Perfect, only when it is perfect practice :-)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
buckjones
Feb 18 2007, 06:37 AM
GMC:er
thats awesome man!!!! biggrin.gif keep it up!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
See profile for gear...

Tim Mahoney makes my day.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 18 2007, 01:08 PM
GMC Founder
Sounds excellent! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:57 AM