Nah, not needed [ 6 ] ** [24.00%]
Wouldn't be allowed [ 5 ] ** [20.00%]
Too much to change [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 25
Guests cannot vote 
Todd Simpson
Aug 30 2010, 11:29 PM
GMC:er
Wow! What flame war? Goodness folks smile.gif Easy does it!

if the guys want to make content downloadable, hey great wink.gif If not, Meh, site still rules. Love it, it's the best out there. Folks that really want to rip content find a way no matter what, you just can't stop it. As my grandfather used to say, "Anything you can't change, embrace it!".

So if it's handy, I'd say yeah, let folks download whatev. It's the community and being able to participate that seems to be the real "value" on the site. It's well worth the price of admission smile.gif

TOdd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thefireball
Aug 31 2010, 12:26 AM
Learning Roadie
I'd like to see Kris' input.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
maharzan
Aug 31 2010, 01:44 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Uncreator,

I had no option at that time and I didn't want to wait. Common where else do you have prevented backing tracks ? There are places where after you pay, you can just download backing tracks. The content from the flash player already saves to my hard disk (cache) and its not like I am redistributing so perhaps "ripping" wasn't a good word to use. I just saved the cache files. smile.gif

Its a problem for me mainly because I have a damn slow internet almost like a dialup and then even loading the flash player (4MB) takes forever or sometimes not at all. If I have a backing track and tab saved, I can definitely learn at my own time even when internet is too slow.

I wish I lived in a country where you have unlimited bandwidth I had a bit of patience. I want things fast esp if I am paying for it. smile.gif

I like Todd's input. Thats what I was trying to say too. smile.gif People don't want to change. wink.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:16 AM