Stomp Effect On A Cube 60, Pawn Shop Journey
Crazy_Diamond
Nov 5 2009, 02:35 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hi there,

One of my good friends as a SERIOUS GAS PROBLEM.... He wants to buy a new guitar and is looking for a Telecaster. He wants to buy an American Telecaster but it is pretty expensive. So we went on a Pawn Shop trip in the city this afternoon.

Man ..... so many guitars, tube amps, stomps.... Crazy Gears.... I have found an American Standard Telecaster almost new for 850 CAN $.... That is probably around 500 Euros... Plays like a charm.

I was looking at those crazy stomps box... Example, I found a Ibanez Tube Screamer for 40$ some Boss Ds and OD for 25$, a Boss Eq pedals for 50$.

Theses prices are really good but I don't know how they sound with my amp... Since it is a pawshop, I don't really want to bring my guitar and my amps over there (I saw some weirdos over there wink.gif ).

My amp is a Roland Cube 60, it is a pretty good amp but I would like to get a few stomps but I don't know how they sound... Those anyone of you have ever tried stomp effects with this amp or know if it sounds good.

For now I have a volume pedal, a wah... My brother wants to give me a Boss compressor (the blue pedal)... I would like to have more flexibility to my tone (this amps is flexible but needs a bit of tweaking so you can't do it while you are playing). I kow I need a booster for soloing.. can I use a tube screamer or boss Od-1 for this purpose?

Lots of question here but the main one is : Do stomps boxes sounds well on a Roland Cube 60 ?

Thanks guys ....

edit : trying to change the title for Cube instead of Vube

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Crazy_Diamond: Nov 5 2009, 02:54 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:27 PM