6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Futuristic Jam, Audio Collab!
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 7 2020, 04:53 PM
Instructor
Hello friends!! Welcome to this new "post-quarantine"? (not here in my city, we are still on quarantine!) Collab!

This one is based on this amazing new lesson: Futuristic Blues.

Backing track: Attached File  Futuristic_Jam_Collab.mp3 ( 1.29MB ) Number of downloads: 324

You can play over the whole backing, or just a part of it.

This is an only audio collaboration. Please record your solo over this backing track, share your only guitar and mix audio files!

Key: C minor
Tempo: 90 bpm

Who is in? smile.gif

FINAL MIX: DOWNLOAD

Participants:

Klasaine (00:02 to 00:50)
Steve Gilfield (00:50 to 01:38)
Monkeydathos (01:38 to 02:26)
Anese (02:26 to 03:14)
Degroot (03:14 to 04:02)
Todd Simpson (04:02 to 04:50)
Gabriel Leopardi (04:50 to 05:38)
Sensible Jones (05:38 to end)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Aug 20 2020, 02:01 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 7 2020, 09:55 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'll see if I can come up with something playing over the top of the neck, might have to be atmospheric though wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 7 2020, 10:53 PM
GMC Founder
Excellent, I want to jam over this one as well (the solo in the lesson was written)!

--------------------

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jul 7 2020, 11:30 PM
GMC:er
L.A. is back in quarantine so I'm gonna do a wah-wah rhythm part and big Gilmourish slide part with delay.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Jul 8 2020, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post
MrVegas
Jul 8 2020, 01:46 AM
Learning Tone Master
trying to download the backing, but a window keeps popping up that just plays it, first timer to a collab. using a MAC

This post has been edited by MrVegas: Jul 8 2020, 01:46 AM

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jul 8 2020, 02:04 AM
QUOTE (MrVegas @ Jul 7 2020, 05:46 PM) *
trying to download the backing, but a window keeps popping up that just plays it, first timer to a collab. using a MAC

Try right clicking on it (if you can) and a download/save file box should come up.
Or possibly in your prefs (mac and/or browser) change the downloads setting to "ask" where.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 8 2020, 02:23 AM
Count me in!!

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 7 2020, 11:53 AM) *
Hello friends!! Welcome to this new "post-quarantine"? (not here in my city, we are still on quarantine!) Collab!

This one is based on this amazing new lesson: Futuristic Blues.

Backing track: Attached File  Futuristic_Jam_Collab.mp3 ( 1.29MB ) Number of downloads: 324

You can play over the whole backing, or just a part of it.

This is an only audio collaboration. Please record your solo over this backing track, share your only guitar and mix audio files!

Key: C minor
Tempo: 90 bpm

Who is in? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 8 2020, 01:44 PM
GMC Founder
Awesome ideas here, can’t wait to hear your takes!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 8 2020, 02:42 PM
Instructor
Great guys!! This one is very promising! Looking forward your solos! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jul 8 2020, 06:46 PM
Here's mine.

Mixed Track ... Attached File  Cm_Groove___MAIN.mp3 ( 1.09MB ) Number of downloads: 178

Wah only ... Attached File  Cm_Groove___Wah.mp3 ( 557.69K ) Number of downloads: 96

Slide only ... Attached File  Cm_Groove___Slide.mp3 ( 557.69K ) Number of downloads: 164

+Quote Post
Phil66
Jul 8 2020, 07:13 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Wow Ken, that's great, the slide somehow reminds me possibly of a RHCP track, I think, can't quite place it though.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jul 8 2020, 07:51 PM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 8 2020, 11:13 AM) *
Wow Ken, that's great, the slide somehow reminds me possibly of a RHCP track, I think, can't quite place it though.

If so, it is purely coincidental as I don't own even one Chili Peppers record ohmy.gif . I know they're 'local boys' but I was never really into them.

I was going for a Pink Floyd/David Gilmour thing.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 8 2020, 08:41 PM
Instructor
That's beautiful klasaine!! I can really hear those Gimourish vibes here. This makes me think: Do you have an instrumental album? if not.. when is it coming??? smile.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Jul 8 2020, 03:13 PM) *

Yeah, for any reason, this song came to mind before Ken's solo started:

QUOTE (klasaine @ Jul 8 2020, 03:51 PM) *
If so, it is purely coincidental as I don't own even one Chili Peppers record ohmy.gif . I know they're 'local boys' but I was never really into them.

I was going for a Pink Floyd/David Gilmour thing.

Is it possible to live in Los Angeles without listening to RHCP??? laugh.gif ohmy.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jul 8 2020, 09:12 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 8 2020, 12:41 PM) *
Is it possible to live in Los Angeles without listening to RHCP??? laugh.gif ohmy.gif

No laugh.gif
Obviously I 'hear' them all the time and have also been to several shows. *A few before they even had a record deal. I'm just not that into them. I do like some of their songs.

This post has been edited by klasaine: Jul 8 2020, 09:14 PM

+Quote Post
MrVegas
Jul 9 2020, 02:09 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jul 8 2020, 01:04 AM) *
Try right clicking on it (if you can) and a download/save file box should come up.
Or possibly in your prefs (mac and/or browser) change the downloads setting to "ask" where.

I went into preferences, allowed download, turned off content blockers, and allowed pop up windows. I've tried right clicking, just brings up mini mirror image of the page it opens. im stumped, bummer

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jul 9 2020, 01:34 PM
I'm in Gab!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 9 2020, 01:51 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (MrVegas @ Jul 9 2020, 03:09 AM) *
I went into preferences, allowed download, turned off content blockers, and allowed pop up windows. I've tried right clicking, just brings up mini mirror image of the page it opens. im stumped, bummer

Have you tried using a different browser? (chrome, firefox, safari)

I have also uploaded via dropbox, maybe this links works better?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m67g1y9do3wxc8t/F...Collab.mp3?dl=0

QUOTE (klasaine @ Jul 8 2020, 07:46 PM) *
Here's mine.

Mixed Track ... Attached File  Cm_Groove___MAIN.mp3 ( 1.09MB ) Number of downloads: 178

Wah only ... Attached File  Cm_Groove___Wah.mp3 ( 557.69K ) Number of downloads: 96

Slide only ... Attached File  Cm_Groove___Slide.mp3 ( 557.69K ) Number of downloads: 164

Killer lines Ken, gave me both futurist and classic vibes. Kinda like 'going back to the future' 😎. Sound is amazing!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MrVegas
Jul 9 2020, 06:00 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 9 2020, 12:51 PM) *
Have you tried using a different browser? (chrome, firefox, safari)

I have also uploaded via dropbox, maybe this links works better?

thank you. dropbox worked.
in the future (no pun intended, lol) ill probably need to use a different browser like you pointed out

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 9 2020, 07:58 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jul 8 2020, 05:12 PM) *
No laugh.gif
Obviously I 'hear' them all the time and have also been to several shows. *A few before they even had a record deal. I'm just not that into them. I do like some of their songs.

hahaha. Yeah, they are a great rock band.

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jul 9 2020, 09:34 AM) *
I'm in Gab!!
biggrin.gif

Welcome!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 9 2020, 10:29 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (MrVegas @ Jul 9 2020, 07:00 PM) *
thank you. dropbox worked.
in the future (no pun intended, lol) ill probably need to use a different browser like you pointed out

hehe I can see you are in a futuristic mood - perfect!

On safari / mac - if I right click and choose "download linked file" - the file downloads immediately to the folder called "downloads" without giving you the option to choose download location. Maybe that is what is confusing?

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:31 PM