Somewhere Back In Time
Robin
Sep 8 2007, 07:25 AM
GMC:er
OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!!!!

http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?categoryid=1

Excellent god damn freakin title!!! Me and some friends are going when they are coming to Norway.
Look below the poster thingie, CHECK OUT WHAT ALBUMS THEY ARE PLAYING!

OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 8 2007, 07:45 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah i found out about this a while ago!!

I CANT WAIT!!!

It will be my second time for Maiden!!

BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!1

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
erik
Sep 9 2007, 05:24 AM
I have been looking forward to this since they last where in norway! I saw them at Valle Hovin at the a matter of life and death tour. They mentioned that they would play a lot from seveth son and powerslave!
This will be the third time I'm gonna see maiden. If my dad will lend me his car I can go to wacken, and see them for the fourth time! (or third if its before somewhere back in time tour.)

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Sep 9 2007, 05:53 AM
I haven't seen them since Fear of the Dark. I can't wait!! Hopefully they'll hit at least one arena in NC. unsure.gif

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
Davidian
Sep 10 2007, 03:39 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've seen 'em 2 months ago (Graspop Metal Meeting), but it would be nice if I could see them again somewhere else in Belgium!

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 10 2007, 05:19 AM
you went to Graspop?!? My god Ive heard thats like the second best metalfest next to Wacken.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:47 PM