Audigy 2 Zs Guitar Effects...12 Of Em!
Gaelan
Apr 25 2007, 03:53 AM
GMC:er
Nifty!

I been playing around with the special effects that my soundcard can do....

I didn't realize that it has 12 Guitar effects including distortion and an auto wah, an overdriven auto wah. The flanger setting is nifty as is the grunge setting. The octaver is interesting, as is the auto tremolo... albeit the auto tremolo got a bit annoying after a while.

12 effects for the cost of the sound card... not to bad, plus I get great sound and DOlby Surround for movies...

They sure aren't Pro quality effects but for those of us on zero or almost zero budgets who already have this sound card it adds a new twist to practice sessions.

Just a note though... plug in directly to the line in... the audigy 2 ZS does NOT like headphone output from an amp. Let the PC and your speakers do the amplification if you give this a go.

all the best

G.

P.S. you'll probably need a mono to stereo adapter to convert your cable for 1/4 to the plug size used on the card.. 3.5 mm I believe

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
wanna save more money for gear?
Check out the site your cell phone company doesn't want you to see!
http://www.gaelansplace.info
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:07 AM