2 Pages V  < 1 2  
...and The First Gmc Student Award..., ...goes too....
Kristofer Dahl
May 13 2015, 10:27 AM
GMC Founder
The certificate is now on its way - I have my fingers crossed for the postal service gods! wink.gif

Also - remember the next student to be awarded could be YOU! We will actively be looking for students who practice hard and who contribute positively to the community. It would be really cool if we could do one of these per month.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 13 2015, 12:34 PM
GMC:er
Congrats!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aris
May 14 2015, 09:25 AM
Many Congrats Phill

You should feel proud with your progress and attitude (hence the award as well).
It's great to know that your effort and results were outstanding during the given time.

Congrats again.... Keep it up and keep rocking smile.gif

+Quote Post
Lester
May 14 2015, 04:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Nice going Phill! congrats!

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 14 2015, 08:00 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thank you everyone who has posted their congrats since my last post.

You all rock \m/

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Praetorian
May 15 2015, 02:12 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Congrats!

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Blister
May 15 2015, 03:57 AM
This defines what GMC is all about! smile.gif It is not only fun to watch & encourage a fellow GMC'er but seeing (or hearing wink.gif ) the results of many dedicated hours of practice is truly inspiring!

Huge congrats to you Phil! Great job & well deserved!

--------------------

+Quote Post
hickstir
May 16 2015, 11:18 AM
Phil, that is simply awesome!! Congrats to you and to GMC for being more than just a site to come and watch videos. You and GMC ROCK!

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 17 2015, 04:41 PM
Thank you everyone since my last post smile.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: May 18 2015, 06:58 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 18 2015, 07:13 PM
Certificate received today. Thanks for the GMC picks too biggrin.gif

Got to get a frame for it now, didn't know the size but I'll get one at the weekend and post a pic of it on my wall.

Thanks for the lovely letter that you wrote too Kris wub.gif

Cheers. biggrin.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
May 18 2015, 10:56 PM
GMC Founder
Awesome Phil - I am really happy it arrived safely! biggrin.gif

That 1,5 Clayton pick is what I use on a daily basis. I use 5 different picks, but this one is my go to for rhythm, aggressive funk soloing (where I want to get "deep" into the strings) and bass guitar.

I cant wait to send out the next certificate...but who should get it?! ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 19 2015, 05:43 PM
Sorry I'm late to this one!!
Congratulations Phil and well deserved mate!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 19 2015, 07:31 PM
Thanks Mr Jones smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 21 2015, 08:03 PM
Certificate and letter now on display in my man cave wink.gif

Thank you smile.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Slimfinger
May 31 2015, 10:52 PM
Hi Phil

I just joined and wanted to say how AWESOME...Congratulations

I wish that I could have watched your journey , but it got summed up pretty good, you must feel pretty proud.

I don't think there could be a better testimony for GMC

Slimfinger

+Quote Post
Phil66
May 31 2015, 11:40 PM
GMC is the best. Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hopefully one day you will receive this honour

Cheers

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 1 2015, 07:33 AM
GMC Founder
Guys/girls we have got a new student award coming - watch this space! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Phil66 @ May 21 2015, 09:03 PM) *
Certificate and letter now on display in my man cave wink.gif

Thank you smile.gif

Very nice, you man cave just got even manlier!

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:58 PM