Eibon, Satyr, Phillip H., Anselmo, KillJoy, Fenriz, Maniac
Robin
Sep 4 2007, 03:11 AM
GMC:er
Fenriz(Darkthrone), Satyr (Satyricon), Phil Anselmo (Pantera), Kiljoy (Necrophagia) and Maniac (Mayhem (Nor) Started a "supergroup" in 1999. They were supposed to make an album, but they had tight schedules so they never released more than one song.

http://www.myspace.com/eibon666

This song is awesome. I wish they made more.

Obviously Fenriz and Satyr made the riffs for this song smile.gif Its like, the first 2 minutes = Darkthrone, and then you can hear Satyricon riffs in the middle biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 4 2007, 08:29 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yes i remeber this!!

Awesome song, i really think they should try to do a full album, i think it would be awesome!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 4 2007, 08:33 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 4 2007, 07:29 AM) *
Yes i remeber this!!

Awesome song, i really think they should try to do a full album, i think it would be awesome!

Yes, lets just hope they return to this project!

Though, I'd like to hear Satyr or Fenriz on vocals... This was the Pantera vocalist? I'd like a little more black/thrash/punk vocals smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 4 2007, 06:53 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Maybe they could have all 3 doing vocals? smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:57 AM