About Tabulatures And Gp Files In Lessons
Bluesberry
Jan 25 2010, 08:57 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey GMC,

I've found this increasing trend of not putting any kind of tabulatures or GP files in lessons a bit difficult for me. For example we have the awesome cover lessons for Nothing else matters, Beat it solo or Trooper. I love how these lessons have been made, the level of instruction is very high.

I, however, am not the sharpest person on Earth, and so I find it easier to learn if I have a kind of a "whole package" in front of my eyes. This leads me into the situation where I keep rewinding the couple of notes just because I can't seeem to remember their order. I don't believe that writing tabulatures or GP files is more troublesome than actually doing a lesson. Thus, I beg the instructors not to stop putting tabulatures and GP files in their lessons - in order for all of as to have the best learning environment possible.

Thank you,
Kristian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:13 AM