Michael Gungor
AIB234
Jul 1 2007, 05:22 AM
GMC:er
Today I went to see a seminar by Michael Gungor.

He is a worship guitarist over here in North America and he is very good.

He spoke a lot about playing guitar in the mood of the crowd which was really interesting. Talking about going with the flow and changing your set list on the fly depending on the crowd.

He also talked a lot about spicing up your guitar playing by using different octaves, harmonies for multiple guitars, something as simple as a different fingering for a chord, or using different techniques like arpeggios instead of strumming to distinguish guitars when there are multiple instead of playing the same thing.

He played this song for us today and I was in awe. Technically and musically WOW!

Hope you guys like it!

http://www.michaelgungor.com/mp3/Doxology-live.mp3

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Jul 1 2007, 03:08 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Wow, awesome player!! Too bad he stole your pedal smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:00 PM