7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Favorite Cartoons, GMC'ers Dicuss there favorite Cartoons, Mattacuk gets comitted
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 11:38 PM
Lets go fishing!
OK, so i have been hanging around GMC for a while now and have never made my own Poll. I am quite passionate about cartoons ! I should probably grow up, but who cares laugh.gif wink.gif

South Park is without a doubt my favorite Cartoon. The Simpsons I also love dearly.

But I HATE family guy!! mad.gif

The purpose of this thread is not to compare cartoons, as everyone has there own personal taste and prefrences. But I would like to see what members favorites are!

Like music, i dont belive one is better than the other, but rather each person like somthing that suits them.

Go forth and vote ! cool.gif

Errmm, now i know why i dont do polls, ! sad.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 13 2007, 11:39 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 13 2007, 10:38 PM) *
Errmm, now i know why i dont do polls, ! sad.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Simpsons tho m8, gotta be the Simpsons

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 11:39 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ok guys, scrap the poll, just state your favorites! laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 13 2007, 11:40 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 13 2007, 11:38 PM) *
and have never made my own Poll.

You didn't now either... Where do I vote? laugh.gif

Or should I just post it written? I have to go with The Simpsons, it has lasted so many years and is still fun.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 11:41 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (MickeM @ Nov 13 2007, 10:40 PM) *
You didn't now either... Where do I vote? laugh.gif

Or should I just post it written? I have to go with The Simpsons, it has lasted so many years and is still fun.

I dont know what happened there Mate laugh.gif I did a poll but its gone. So just discuss !! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
timono
Nov 13 2007, 11:48 PM
GMC:er
well it's the simpsons for me too smile.gif only in the netherlands whe are a few seasons behind mad.gif

but it's still funny biggrin.gif

P.S. also like southpark ofcourse laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Nov 13 2007, 11:52 PM
Number one is Simpsons, then Southpark.

I really don't like Family Guy or the other followers.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 13 2007, 11:53 PM
Are these shows actually called Cartoons?

South Park is definitely best, but I also love Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad.

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 13 2007, 11:55 PM
I love South Park and Family Guy. Then i'd have to say The Simpsons. Lastly Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 13 2007, 11:55 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Southpark all the way!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 13 2007, 11:58 PM
Lets go fishing!
So far I am hearing thumbs up for my two Favorites... with no mention of family guy.

I knew you guys were the best wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slammer
Nov 14 2007, 12:00 AM
SPONGEBOB!!! tongue.gif

laugh.gif Family Guy is great!

This post has been edited by Slammer: Nov 14 2007, 12:00 AM

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 14 2007, 12:00 AM
QUOTE (Slammer @ Nov 14 2007, 12:00 AM) *
SPONGEBOB!!! tongue.gif

How the hell could I forget!!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 14 2007, 12:03 AM
Lets go fishing!
Spongebob KICKS REAR biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 14 2007, 12:11 AM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 21 2011, 11:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 14 2007, 12:13 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 13 2007, 05:58 PM) *
So far I am hearing thumbs up for my two Favorites... with no mention of family guy.

I knew you guys were the best wink.gif

Sorry Matt, but I did mention Family Guy. tongue.gif

QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 13 2007, 06:11 PM) *
My absolute favorites would be South Park and Futurama. Simpsons are pretty good too.

How the hell did I forget Futurama??? huh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 14 2007, 12:17 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 13 2007, 11:11 PM) *
My absolute favorites would be South Park and Futurama. Simpsons are pretty good too.

Well you like Paul Gilbert alot so...... Im not supprised you have good tastes in Cartoons!!

QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 13 2007, 11:13 PM) *
Sorry Matt, but I did mention Family Guy. tongue.gif
How the hell did I forget Futurama??? huh.gif

Its ok man....... I wont hold your Family Guy love againt you laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

Futurama is also awsome, I love bender laugh.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 14 2007, 12:18 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 13 2007, 06:17 PM) *
Well you like Paul Gilbert alot so...... Im not supprised you have good tastes in Cartoons!!
Its ok man....... I wont hold your Family Guy love againt you laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

Futurama is also awsome, I love bender laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Ok, agreed. Haha laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 14 2007, 12:31 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
One of my favs at the moment is Shin Chan. Usually watch it in the morning with my daughter just before she goes to school. She gets back from school and watches The Simpsons whilst me and her mum are making lunch. Both are educational as they're in Spanish so it helps with her vocabulary - heck two of the first words she learnt in Spanish were 'caca' and 'pipi' from Shin Chan dry.gif . She also knows 'cajones' because of the cartoon 16 blink.gif .

As she said to the vet yesterday, 'You've come to cut off the kittens' cajones'. OK it was funny at the time wink.gif .

Errr she does know other more acceptable words in Spanish as well I hasten to add.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 14 2007, 01:22 AM
Moderation Policy Director
+1 for Spongebob!!!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:55 PM