1001 Free Fonts
The Uncreator
Feb 3 2008, 04:42 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
For those of you who use word a bit, like me. I found this site with 1001 free fonts, lots and lots of cool ones, i love the Celtic fonts the most, they look very metal smile.gif

http://www.1001freefonts.com/celtic-fonts.htm

The bottom of the page has the different font categories.

PS
A short step by step guide for using these fonts.

01. These files are WinRar. so you will need to download WinRar, free here
02. When downloading the file, click "Save To Disk"
03. Go to where you saved it, If WinRar is installed, you should be able to extract the files, i just click "Extract Files Here" it puts them in the current location you are at, saves time.
04. Once extracted, there should be an ACDSee TTF image file, named the same as the font, right click and "Copy"
05. Go to control panel, click on the folder "Fonts"
06. Right click anywhere and click "Paste"
07. DONE!! When you open Word, in the list of fonts there will be your selected addition! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Feb 3 2008, 04:51 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Very cool link. Thanks! Can always use more fonts for Photoshop. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Feb 3 2008, 06:44 AM
GMC:er
i especially like the deathhead 1 smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:40 PM