New Release On Bandcamp, Mount Kilimanjaro
thefireball
Dec 19 2013, 06:59 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys!

I have a new release on bandcamp! It's an old song revamped. This version is way better than the original. So now I have two songs for sale on bandcamp. This new release "Mount Kilimanjaro" and "Falling Winter."

Mount Kilimanjaro

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 20 2013, 11:53 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congratulations - the riffing in this song so fresh and original to me! smile.gif
Also, I like the melody and harmonies.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 20 2013, 04:56 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Dec 20 2013, 04:53 AM) *
Congratulations - the riffing in this song so fresh and original to me! smile.gif
Also, I like the melody and harmonies.

Thanks! It's one of those "on top of the world" songs. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 20 2013, 05:13 PM
Tone Seeker
I finally got time to listen this though my better headphones and this sounds great ! Like you said "Better than the original".

wink.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 20 2013, 05:23 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (WeePee @ Dec 20 2013, 10:13 AM) *
I finally got time to listen this though my better headphones and this sounds great ! Like you said "Better than the original".

wink.gif

Thanks man!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 20 2013, 05:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 20 2013, 03:56 PM) *
Thanks! It's one of those "on top of the world" songs. tongue.gif

There is no best description smile.gif You and I we have this common connection to uplifting yet heavy music biggrin.gif I tried to do the same with my breakdown in the song 'Grace' on the Days of Confusion EP

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 20 2013, 06:13 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 20 2013, 10:46 AM) *
There is no best description smile.gif You and I we have this common connection to uplifting yet heavy music biggrin.gif I tried to do the same with my breakdown in the song 'Grace' on the Days of Confusion EP

Yes, I love that EP!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 21 2013, 02:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 20 2013, 05:13 PM) *
Yes, I love that EP!

Thank you very much!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:17 AM