Lesson Difficulty
kclancy
Nov 6 2008, 07:44 PM
GMC:er
Hey Gang,

Is there a way to sort lessons by the order of difficulty? For example, if wanted I to search blues lessons with a difficulty rating of 3.

Thanks!
Clancy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 6 2008, 07:48 PM
Instructor
If you go to the video lessons and you click on the intermediate level, these are level 3 and 4, but as far as saying display all blues lessons of level 3 is probably not implemented yet.

Good idea though, it would be nice if one could do a search for instance all jazz lessons of level 2. Maybe you can, but I haven't figured out how.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 6 2008, 07:58 PM
GMC Founder
It's actually doable!

Make sure the search field is empty>click advanced search> choose music category blues> then choose difficulty interval

Then click click show results as "list", then click "Level" to the left and you will get the sorting you are looking for!

...phew we need to make this easier!! sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Martin la guitar...
Nov 6 2008, 08:04 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 6 2008, 07:58 PM) *
It's actually doable!

Make sure the search field is empty>click advanced search> choose music category blues> then choose difficulty interval

Then click click show results as "list", then click "Level" to the left and you will get the sorting you are looking for!

...phew we need to make this easier!! sad.gif

Kris, what was for beginners (between 1 - 3?)
And intermediate (4 - 6?)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 6 2008, 08:06 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Martin la guitarra @ Nov 6 2008, 10:04 PM) *
Kris, what was for beginners (between 1 - 3?)
And intermediate (4 - 6?)

Well those level correspond to the GMC standards. But to be sure you get beginner stuff I would try only level 1 and maybe level 2!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Nov 6 2008, 09:36 PM
Instructor
so it can be done, my bad

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
kclancy
Nov 6 2008, 10:18 PM
Works like a charm! Thanks, Clancy.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:49 AM