Back From Tour!
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 16 2013, 04:05 PM
Instructor
Hey guys!! How are you?

I'm back from Cirse's gig! We had 3 gigs this weekend, in other cities like Rio IV, Cordoba and Rosario. This places are cities where we are starting to get many fans so the gigs have been really cool. It's awesome to be lots of kilometres far from your home and find people happy singing the song along with us.

We travelled by a tour van with all our equipment including cabinets and drums. The weather was very cold (I have sore throat now), we stayed in hostels and have been all weekend travelling a lot from city to city. It has been an amazing experience.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Sep 16 2013, 04:42 PM
Learning Tone Master
glad your back, I have had the last 2 Fridays off and ready for your chats , and I was robbed

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 16 2013, 04:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Sep 16 2013, 12:42 PM) *
glad your back, I have had the last 2 Fridays off and ready for your chats , and I was robbed

Great mate! I have to post pone today's chat because of my throat (I can't speak) but I hope to get better soon this week. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Sep 16 2013, 05:28 PM
Learning Tone Master

Welcome back Gab! You had a very hard program but it seems to worth it smile.gif I think it's a very cool feeling when people far from your home know your songs and sing with you. I'm glad that everything was great smile.gif Take care of your throat wink.gif

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Sep 16 2013, 05:48 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 16 2013, 06:05 PM) *
We travelled by a tour van with all our equipment including cabinets and drums. The weather was very cold (I have sore throat now), we stayed in hostels and have been all weekend travelling a lot from city to city. It has been an amazing experience.

Hah ! One of the best jobs in the world wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 16 2013, 07:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Sep 16 2013, 01:28 PM) *
Welcome back Gab! You had a very hard program but it seems to worth it smile.gif I think it's a very cool feeling when people far from your home know your songs and sing with you. I'm glad that everything was great smile.gif Take care of your throat wink.gif

Thanks a lot friend! yeah, I'm all day at home with Tea. smile.gif

QUOTE (WeePee @ Sep 16 2013, 01:48 PM) *
Hah ! One of the best jobs in the world wink.gif

Definitely! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Sep 16 2013, 09:56 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
sounds like a brilliant weekend mate smile.gif from the picture it looks like a very decent sized venue, did you have any other bands supporting?

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 16 2013, 10:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Sep 16 2013, 05:56 PM) *
sounds like a brilliant weekend mate smile.gif from the picture it looks like a very decent sized venue, did you have any other bands supporting?

yeah! that place is called Willie Dixon and it's a very cool place where bands like Living Colour, The Cult an Slash played as well as every Argentinian legend. We had 2 supporting bands before us.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 17 2013, 03:00 AM
GMC:er
Welcome back!! Post some pics! smile.gif

Todd
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 16 2013, 11:05 AM) *
Hey guys!! How are you?

I'm back from Cirse's gig! We had 3 gigs this weekend, in other cities like Rio IV, Cordoba and Rosario. This places are cities where we are starting to get many fans so the gigs have been really cool. It's awesome to be lots of kilometres far from your home and find people happy singing the song along with us.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 17 2013, 03:48 PM
Instructor
Mate, it's really happening big time eh? biggrin.gif I'm uber happy for ya! Keep going and your dream will become bigger and bigger!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 17 2013, 04:16 PM
Instructor
Thanks my friends! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Sep 17 2013, 10:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
Glad you had a good time! Hopefully many more to come, but don't forget us on here when you go BIG! laugh.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Sep 18 2013, 03:00 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

That is great to hear. Congrats on the successful tour! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Sep 18 2013, 09:15 AM
Learning Rock Star
Wow, awesome stuff Gab! I meant to check this thread earlier, but didn't get around to it. Glad you had a good time smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 18 2013, 04:24 PM
Instructor
Thanks a lot friends! More great things are coming. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:43 AM