3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Vocals Needed!, Collab Mix - I Need Your Help!
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 8 2015, 03:32 PM
Instructor
Hey guys!

I'm working on the mix for my latest Up In Flames Collab and I had the idea to add some lyrics and vocals to give it a more "song style".

Here I have a draft: Attached File  GMC_is_your_place.mp3 ( 2.05MB ) Number of downloads: 160

and these are the lyrics:

GMC is your place.

Do you want play guitar?
Do you want to be a guitar hero?
Stop seaching for solution
GMC is your place.

Run for your life
everybody has a mission
follow your heart
and reach to the sky

at GMC

I wonder if any of you can add some growling/screaming to support my singing and to make the track cooler. Good clean vocals are also welcome here.

Please let me know your thoughts about this, and also feel free to suggest lyrics improvements.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 8 2015, 04:01 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Good idea Gab,

How about:

Do you wanna play guitar?
And be a guitar hero?
Do you wanna go far away
From being level zero

Stop searching for solutions
GMC is your place.
The best institution
To make your playing ace.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 8 2015, 04:05 PM
Instructor
Interesting ideas Phil! Thank you! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 8 2015, 09:13 PM
GMC Founder
Awesome new direction of this track! biggrin.gif So have we got some screamers here?

--------------------

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Oct 8 2015, 11:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Bruce, please !! Come on !!

Laurent

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 9 2015, 01:29 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! If you remember any GMCer who can scream just say his nick name!

Laurent: Who is Bruce?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 9 2015, 01:32 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
How about Mr Dahl for vocal screaming?

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 11 2015, 12:06 AM
GMC:er
Good idea!! Here is a quick try over the existing vocal track. Might be a bit over the top smile.gif

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/gmc-devils-mouth-project-test

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 8 2015, 10:32 AM) *
Hey guys!

I'm working on the mix for my latest Up In Flames Collab and I had the idea to add some lyrics and vocals to give it a more "song style".

Here I have a draft: Attached File  GMC_is_your_place.mp3 ( 2.05MB ) Number of downloads: 160

and these are the lyrics:

GMC is your place.

Do you want play guitar?
Do you want to be a guitar hero?
Stop seaching for solution
GMC is your place.

Run for your life
everybody has a mission
follow your heart
and reach to the sky

at GMC

I wonder if any of you can add some growling/screaming to support my singing and to make the track cooler. Good clean vocals are also welcome here.

Please let me know your thoughts about this, and also feel free to suggest lyrics improvements.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 11 2015, 02:50 PM
GMC Founder
Very cool Todd, to me it sounds like using this will improve the mix. It could also be used to emphasise certain parts of Gab's vocals. let's see what he says!

QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 9 2015, 02:32 PM) *
How about Mr Dahl for vocal screaming?

hehe thanks for thinking of me. Since I am all over these collabs anyway - I though it would be cool to see some other people contribute. I have heard some very cool screamers post their stuff here.

Anyone else want to give it a go? I think there are room for several vocalists here.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 11 2015, 02:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Oct 11 2015, 03:50 PM) *
Very cool Todd, to me it sounds like using this will improve the mix. It could also be used to emphasise certain parts of Gab's vocals. let's see what he says!

hehe thanks for thinking of me. Since I am all over these collabs anyway - I though it would be cool to see some other people contribute. I have heard some very cool screamers post their stuff here.

Anyone else want to give it a go? I think there are room for several vocalists here.

I might be try something out tomorrow when I'm back home. No promises made though.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 11 2015, 03:08 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 11 2015, 03:59 PM) *
I might be try something out tomorrow when I'm back home. No promises made though.

That would be awesome! cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 12 2015, 01:02 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 10 2015, 08:06 PM) *
Good idea!! Here is a quick try over the existing vocal track. Might be a bit over the top smile.gif

https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/gmc-devils-mouth-project-test

This sounds very good Todd! I think that it gives more power and clarity to my vocals there. Let's use it!

As Kris said, there is room for many vocalists here so let's see if any other screamer comes here!

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 11 2015, 10:59 AM) *

Cool! Looking forward your vocals! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 12 2015, 01:39 AM
GMC:er
Happy to help smile.gif I'd also be happy to supply the stems for each vocal track (there are currently three tracks stacked, one center, two panned). is there a final word on the LYRICS?

Let me know what the FINAL LYRICS are and I"ll be happy to make a recording and give you the files to do with as you see fit smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 11 2015, 08:02 PM) *
This sounds very good Todd! I think that it gives more power and clarity to my vocals there. Let's use it!

As Kris said, there is room for many vocalists here so let's see if any other screamer comes here!

Cool! Looking forward your vocals! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 12 2015, 10:46 AM
Learning Rock Star
Damn, I've woken up with a terrible cough and sore throat today, but I'll see what I can do after some tea.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 12 2015, 11:49 AM
Learning Rock Star
Oh god, turns out I'm horrible at this! Haven't done any vocals for 10 years, and the little I did 10 years ago was hardly worth a mention. Anyway, feel free to laugh:

Attached File  Test_with_backing.mp3 ( 503.09K ) Number of downloads: 82

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 12 2015, 04:39 PM
Instructor
I really like this Cael!! It makes the song much darker! Please share with me the final version of your vocals only! smile.gif

I think that we have a new GMC hit!!

PS: I'll also need a video of each singer interpreting the part for the final video.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 12 2015, 05:03 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 12 2015, 05:39 PM) *
I really like this Cael!! It makes the song much darker! Please share with me the final version of your vocals only! smile.gif

I think that we have a new GMC hit!!

PS: I'll also need a video of each singer interpreting the part for the final video.

Damn, I didn't shoot a video or did a full track. Now all my neighboors are home and I'm too shy to sing/scream/growl more laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 12 2015, 07:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 12 2015, 01:03 PM) *
Damn, I didn't shoot a video or did a full track. Now all my neighboors are home and I'm too shy to sing/scream/growl more laugh.gif

You can do a playback. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 12 2015, 07:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
I can do that, but I don't have a full track for you though sad.gif Only the first verse.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Oct 12 2015, 07:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 12 2015, 09:07 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 12 2015, 12:49 PM) *
Oh god, turns out I'm horrible at this! Haven't done any vocals for 10 years, and the little I did 10 years ago was hardly worth a mention. Anyway, feel free to laugh:

Attached File  Test_with_backing.mp3 ( 503.09K ) Number of downloads: 82

Sounding awesome Cael! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:31 AM