2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Three Quadrillion Dollars, Thats $3,000,000,000,000,000
The Uncreator
Jan 10 2008, 01:07 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080109/ap_on_..._flood_lawsuits

I was rather impressed, most people dont even know of this number laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
superize
Jan 10 2008, 01:10 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Thats alot of money

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 10 2008, 01:14 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Wow yea! never knew that exsisted laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 10 2008, 01:16 PM
Lets go fishing!
Ive never seen a figure like that ! blink.gif Untill now wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 10 2008, 01:17 PM
GMC:er
Three quadrillion is nothing compared to 1 googolplex

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 10 2008, 01:24 PM
^ laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 10 2008, 01:57 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Jan 10 2008, 12:17 PM) *
Three quadrillion is nothing compared to 1 googolplex

So sayath the Paul Gilbert Fanclub members tongue.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 10 2008, 02:13 PM
And we dont make mistakes do we smile.gif

I thinketh not!

+Quote Post
seagull
Jan 10 2008, 02:24 PM
@ Mattacuk: I dig your signature man tongue.gif South Park rules...

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Jan 10 2008, 02:24 PM
That's ridiculous.

+Quote Post
Kevin98497
Jan 10 2008, 09:02 PM
haha

+Quote Post
Tomy Jeon
Jan 10 2008, 10:34 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jan 11 2008, 01:24 AM) *
^ laugh.gif

Don't laugh at the all mighty googoplex!!! It has a googol number of zeros after it!!! And a googol has 100 zeros after it!!! So a googolplex is a big number!!! But not as big as infinity!!!

Sorry I had a bit too much sugar this morning unsure.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Obi-Wan Kenobi dislikes babies!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Jan 10 2008, 11:47 PM
Instructor
Well, that's a US quatrillon, but here in Europe 3 quatrillion means these:

Oh my God !!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 11 2008, 03:17 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
A stack of one quadrillion pennies would reach Saturn.
Damn! I know the people of NO need help but these types of claims is why insurance co. are charging what they do!

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Jan 11 2008, 03:19 AM
From: Pass Christian, MS (10 minutes from Maximus's house)
DANG.... i didnt think we needed THAT much money!!!

--------------------
"You don't play the guitar, You play the music"

MY GEAR:

Greg Bennett Avion
Alvarez MF 60C
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effects Pedal

GO SSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
RobM
Jan 11 2008, 04:15 AM
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 10 2008, 09:17 PM) *
A stack of one quadrillion pennies would reach Saturn.
Damn! I know the people of NO need help but these types of claims is why insurance co. are charging what they do!

Did you read the story? It said that some people are making these over the top claims to send a MSG to the US Army Corps of Engineers so that they never again do such lousy work in another city. They made the levies (or is it levy's) that broke and caused all of the water from the storm surge to get into the city. If they would have held then there would have been an entriely different story written and virtually no one in N.O. and the surrounding counties would have been effected. I say more power to them and they deserve to get every penny they can!

--------------------
You wish.

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Jan 11 2008, 04:18 AM
From: Pass Christian, MS (10 minutes from Maximus's house)
QUOTE (RobM @ Jan 10 2008, 11:15 PM) *
the levies (or is it levy's)

its "Levees" tongue.gif odd spelling...

--------------------
"You don't play the guitar, You play the music"

MY GEAR:

Greg Bennett Avion
Alvarez MF 60C
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effects Pedal

GO SSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Jan 11 2008, 04:35 AM
QUOTE (RobM @ Jan 10 2008, 09:15 PM) *
Did you read the story? It said that some people are making these over the top claims to send a MSG to the US Army Corps of Engineers so that they never again do such lousy work in another city. They made the levies (or is it levy's) that broke and caused all of the water from the storm surge to get into the city. If they would have held then there would have been an entriely different story written and virtually no one in N.O. and the surrounding counties would have been effected. I say more power to them and they deserve to get every penny they can!

You know what I find even more ridiculous than their lawsuit?
The fact that when someone warns of a natural disaster and says to GET OUT OF THE AREA alot of those people didn't quite understand what that meant.

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 11 2008, 05:50 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (RobM @ Jan 10 2008, 10:15 PM) *

Yeah, and they will, at everybody else's expense. I guess the families of the people who died in the Indianapolis bridge collapse should go ahead and send a msg to! After all, we can always blame disaster like these on human error. Hell, befor we know it, we'll all be self insured wink.gif

+Quote Post
Paul Coutts
Jan 11 2008, 11:52 PM
that's my salary....biggrin.gifD

--------------------
Gear - Ibanez RG350EX, Ibanez RG220DX, ESP LTD MH250, Line 6 PODx3, Laney TF100, Ibanez SM7, Ibanez RG ?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:10 PM