A Bad Day, share your bad day
Crazy_Diamond
Dec 9 2009, 04:19 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hello,

In this thread we are going to talk abut our bad day. I don't know for you guys but today was terrible I hade so many things. I just wanted to share with some of you to see if I am the only one or if there is still some hope tongue.gif . This is going to be my bad day complain thread.

First of all I got some results at school today and HEU.... I got so many bad grades that my teacher as asked me to start off my homework again... Cheeze !!! On total of 50 point he only gave me 8 ????? It is impossible I have worked so hard on those homework at least 60 hours .... Now I have to find the time to do them again. I know my professor had personal issues last week but it looks like he used bad marks to calm himself... I hate those kind of situation, I am such a serious student it is pretty discouraging...

After that in the day I met a person who discourage me. The guy is studying in politics with me and he argue with me on racism...... I have a lot of conviction but I think that the racism issue is one that I have trouble to get the other ones opinion. I personnally think that all form of racism's proves the lack of intelligence. He taught that is culture was superior to all the other in the world without any doubt. He didn't want to accept that he was talking like that because he was use to is culture. I have trouble explaining myself in english here but I just want to say that I am a really open minded person and I have trouble with with narrow minded people.

And last of all, I had an argument with my girlfriend because I won't be able to see her next weekend. Since I moved for University we live at a 2 hour drive from each other so I only see her in the weekend. Since I had to redo 2 homeworks I won't have time to see her.... Nice an argument... Exactly what I needed.

And even more trouble, I had try to do my MTP assignement, but I couldn't play guitar at all.

What a bad day I need some sleep and I hope that tomorrow is going to be better.

Cheers !!!

P.S This Thread makes me feels better already.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 9 2009, 04:33 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Sounds like you had a pretty tough day man but just remember the beauty of life and there's always tomorrow. There are many out there that had it a lot worse than you or I today and for that we just need to be thankful and move on. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Dec 9 2009, 04:34 AM
GMC:er
Have a glass of water, count to 10 and get some sleep. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger wink.gif

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Dec 9 2009, 07:55 PM
Learning Rock Star
Today is so better then yesterday ... Thanks for your support guys ..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Dec 9 2009, 10:20 PM
Instructor
yesterday i recorded two lessons, was super happy, was ready to edit em and find out that my SD card died on me...
was super pissed..

but today i had a great video chat in the morning and it's all cool smile.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Crazy_Diamond
Dec 10 2009, 02:04 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Adrian Figallo @ Dec 9 2009, 04:20 PM) *
yesterday i recorded two lessons, was super happy, was ready to edit em and find out that my SD card died on me...
was super pissed..

but today i had a great video chat in the morning and it's all cool smile.gif

Oh man ... I would have thrown that camera by the window ...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 10 2009, 01:42 PM
Yesterday I buried my Uncle.

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 10 2009, 04:21 PM
Instructor
Bad days come and go, so as the good ones. What I do when bad days come is try to rest, refill spirit energy any way I can and start finishing tasks one by one. Bad day for me is when I wake up and have tons of things behind the schedule. sad.gif But, making an effort to finish all the tasks really pays off in the end, and brings back the smile on my face. There are situations that cannot be fixed or reversed, and with those I try to just let the time pass.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 10 2009, 08:10 PM
Instructor
My friend is having really bad days because of his girl. Life is not an straight line, it's not a good idea to try to shape it like that, it's full of valleys and hills,

hope you are better

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Shadow21
Dec 12 2009, 02:13 PM
I fainted, blacked out yesterday, It was the most horrible day in my life! Had tons of stress because of the thousand exams I have at school and personal issues...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:05 AM