Schecter Hellraiser With Sustainiac Pickups
gnarkill
Oct 1 2015, 11:36 PM
GMC:er
I currently have the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR. After watching a few bits online, I am really wanting to make the jump for the sustainiac pickup with the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR S.

What do you guys think about adding that sustainiac pickup? I think it makes those solo notes sound awesome! Does anyone have experience with a sustainiac pickup?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 2 2015, 02:09 AM
Adding a sustainiac is a sure way to add wads of sustain. I've watched several vids on guitar with them. Are you talking about switching guitars or just adding a sustainiac?

QUOTE (gnarkill @ Oct 1 2015, 06:36 PM) *
I currently have the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR. After watching a few bits online, I am really wanting to make the jump for the sustainiac pickup with the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR S.

What do you guys think about adding that sustainiac pickup? I think it makes those solo notes sound awesome! Does anyone have experience with a sustainiac pickup?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 2 2015, 03:21 PM
I fitted a Sustaniac system to an old Yamaha RGX, I also had a Fernades with one fitted as standard. You can use it to create some very interesting Lines and also create some great effects using Delays too.
I wish I still had one. Funnily enough I've just recently been thinking about fitting one to one of my Ibanez Rg's!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
gnarkill
Oct 7 2015, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I was a bit uneducated on what a sustaniac was. I started here, not really sure what I was asking. I ended up going to my local store, playing on a sustaniac, and then went and found a great price on a Schecter with sustaniac, I was between a Synyster Gates, Hellraiser (my guitar currently is a Hellraiser, without sustaniac, I thought it would be weird to have two of the same basically) and a Damien. Ended up getting a killer deal on the Damien, and that sustanic is EPIC.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:01 PM