Behringer V-AMP 2
lezenko
Jun 29 2006, 11:37 PM
GMC:er
Holy crap, best piece of equipment ive ever ever baught.

I noticed people like kris say he uses the pod 2 so i want a guitar amp sim, and i got the V-amp. All i can say is, if your using a normal amplifier, and you dont want to be cluster/fork the money out for them, get one!!! its better than the shareware i was using and has so many features!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 30 2006, 10:36 AM
GMC Founder
The vamp 2 is an awesome piece of uequipment - especially when considering the price!

/K

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
lefty01
Oct 28 2007, 11:08 PM
Hi.
I just purchased one of these new... Ebay. I was thinking of getting a POD, but they are twice the money.
If anyone has one, or has played through one...please let me know your input.
THANKS. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by lefty01: Oct 28 2007, 11:09 PM

+Quote Post
dogman
Oct 29 2007, 09:53 AM
QUOTE (lefty01 @ Oct 28 2007, 06:08 PM) *
I was thinking of getting a POD, but they are twice the money.
If anyone has one, or has played through one...please let me know your input.
THANKS. biggrin.gif

I have heard good things about the V-amp and want to try one. I am currently bidding for one on ebay.

I have had a original POD 2.0 & a POD 2.3 with an eeprom upgrade. While they are nice and have alot of features (the amp modelers are pretty nice) I didnt really care for the way the effects are grouped together and tended to just use a little chorus.

I sold them both on ebay when realized there is nothing better than standing across the room from a full jcm 800 stack.

After spending the last couple of months rattling my spleen loose, I'm gonna try the v-amp for practice & recording at home cool.gif

+Quote Post
Bali
Oct 29 2007, 10:50 AM
I've used it live for over 200 gigs, it never let me down; it's a nice piece of gear, great value for money.

In case you want to try them, I'm attaching a file with over 900 sounds for the vamp2.

This post has been edited by Bali: Oct 29 2007, 04:22 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  named.rar ( 109.57K ) Number of downloads: 107

+Quote Post
lefty01
Oct 29 2007, 10:03 PM
QUOTE (Bali @ Oct 29 2007, 03:50 AM) *
I've used it live for over 200 gigs, it never let me down; it's a nice piece of gear, great value for money.

In case you want to try them, I'm attaching a file with over 900 sounds for the vamp2.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Great help to hear all your replys. Wow! this thing does rock! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
dogman
Oct 29 2007, 11:44 PM
QUOTE (Bali @ Oct 29 2007, 05:50 AM) *

Absolutely,

Thank you bud... wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:24 PM