If You Can't Login...
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 28 2009, 03:37 PM
GMC Founder
Login is now done with your old video username (email address) and password. You no longer need a seperate login for the forum.

If you are having problems getting into the forum after logging in, please send me your username (email) to [email protected] along with a problem description.

I will try to solve it right away and if I can't do it I will forward the problem.

Some lessons will still ask you for password (with the same kind of password prompt we had on the old site) - this is a bug and no one can get past that password prompt (including me!). I hope we can get it fixed as soon as possible.

Also - note that we now finally have a password restore function:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wrong-login/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristofer Dahl: Nov 29 2009, 01:22 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 29 2009, 01:22 AM
GMC Founder
Bumping this one!

Also - note that we now finally have a password restore function:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wrong-login/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Nov 29 2009, 11:05 AM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
No problems here, everything worked fine for me smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
vampire18
Nov 29 2009, 04:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
does this mean when the subscriptions out you cant login to the forum anymore?

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Nov 29 2009, 04:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (vampire18 @ Nov 29 2009, 04:06 PM) *
does this mean when the subscriptions out you cant login to the forum anymore?

No, I have no longer a subscription and I can use the forums as you can see.

Kris' post is about a bug with the new site that I also had untile he solved it for me. The Bug let's you log in and use everything from the chat to the video lessons but as soon as you enter the forum you will be no longer logged in and you also can't log back in as long as you are inside the GMC forum.

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
jdriver
Nov 29 2009, 09:41 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (ZakkWylde @ Nov 29 2009, 09:26 AM) *
No, I have no longer a subscription and I can use the forums as you can see.

Kris' post is about a bug with the new site that I also had untile he solved it for me. The Bug let's you log in and use everything from the chat to the video lessons but as soon as you enter the forum you will be no longer logged in and you also can't log back in as long as you are inside the GMC forum.

That's the exact problem I was having. Kris explained to me, via email, go to this link https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ and log in there, and it takes you to a page that will reconnect your forum log in. It worked for me, no problems after that.

Don't try to log in on any other pages, it doesn't work the same, you have to go the very start.

--------------------
"I dreamed a lot when I was younger..
I'm older now but still I hunger
For some understanding.
There's no understanding, now.
Was there ever?

...Joe Puerta (Ambrosia)...

Finally got a YouTube page going.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 29 2009, 09:43 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (jdriver @ Nov 29 2009, 09:41 PM) *
That's the exact problem I was having. Kris explained to me, via email, go to this link https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ and log in there, and it takes you to a page that will reconnect your forum log in. It worked for me, no problems after that.

Don't try to log in on any other pages, it doesn't work the same, you have to go the very start.

Unfortunately it's not that simple - people with problems first need to send me an email before it works... Glad it's working for you though! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Nov 30 2009, 01:27 AM
The Dark Canuck
HI Kris,

I was having a log in issue earlier and had to restore my password. The link that was emailed to me to restore it didn't work.

This is what was emailed to me.

http://www.guitarmasterclass.nethttp://www...bgdrh6QaydSPcF/

I deleted the first part of the link (the gmc.net part) and then it worked fine. Not sure if this is a problem that needs fixing or just something I encountered.

I'm all set now though and back on GMC. YAY!! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 09:52 AM