Guitar Solo - Our Hope Is Here, From upcoming EP
thefireball
Nov 20 2012, 02:36 PM
Learning Roadie
I shared this on Facebook and got a good response, so I thought I would share on GMC as well. smile.gif I am writing a Christian-based EP called "Living in the Last Days." It's basically a warning about the things to come, namely the Anti-Christ. I started a solo project called "Analyzed Within." I now have a vocalist. So this is one step closer to becoming a band. We are now looking out for possible candidates.

I know not all of you care about God, as I believe in my heart, but I hope you will view the guitar solo. No lyrics have been written yet for this song. I wrote the solo with feeling and emotion to evoke what it might feel like when God comes to set up His kingdom on the earth.

-Brandon Burch
Founder of ANALYZED WITHIN

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 20 2012, 03:14 PM
Instructor
Great solo mate! It's very epic and emotive... I like your tone and phrasing! Well done. Your audio samples are very promising, can't wait to hear the whole EP! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 20 2012, 05:50 PM
Instructor
Great solo Brandon, love the tone ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Qenzoz
Nov 20 2012, 06:11 PM
GMC:er
That was really awesome! Great job! smile.gif

Rock on!

Tobias

--------------------
Guitar
Suhr S4 Pro Series Bengal Burst

+Quote Post
eMGie
Nov 20 2012, 07:44 PM
GMC:er
It is indeed very epic smile.gif Will the melody of this solo correspond to melody of the vocals? smile.gif It would be awesome if chorus of this song had similar melody.

This post has been edited by eMGie: Nov 20 2012, 07:53 PM

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 20 2012, 09:51 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks everybody. It means the world to me that you post such kind words. smile.gif

QUOTE (eMGie @ Nov 20 2012, 12:44 PM) *
It is indeed very epic smile.gif Will the melody of this solo correspond to melody of the vocals? smile.gif It would be awesome if chorus of this song had similar melody.

That is a very good idea! As no melody has been composed, I will run that by my vocalist. I really like that idea! Thank you. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:47 PM