2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Have You Ever Been Discouraged, and how
The Uncreator
Jul 10 2011, 06:20 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I think getting into recording was very frustrating for me. I learned all I could only to meet a technological or financial limitation that would prevent my songs from sounding as professional as they could.

Yet, out of all this frustration I learned to make mixes sound pretty damn good with almost next to no expensive or high end gear/ equipment - Hell, I don't even own an amp laugh.gif

I try to see discouragement as a predecessor to revelation I guess.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 10 2011, 06:22 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jul 10 2011, 06:20 PM) *
I think getting into recording was very frustrating for me. I learned all I could only to meet a technological or financial limitation that would prevent my songs from sounding as professional as they could.

Yet, out of all this frustration I learned to make mixes sound pretty damn good with almost next to no expensive or high end gear/ equipment - Hell, I don't even own an amp laugh.gif

I try to see discouragement as a predecessor to revelation I guess.

Yeah I think that can be a very inspiring thing sometimes.. making the most out of the least just shows us what we are really capable of smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 10 2011, 07:01 PM
Instructor
Very true guys - I know a guy, that aside from being an awesome guitarist, has got incredibly good sound engineering skills with some tools that would make most people laugh. smile.gif

You don't really need the hottest gear out there to make impressive things, you only need what you really need smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:07 PM