Rage Against The Machine (album)
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 19 2007, 10:34 PM
GMC:er
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...ne_Album_Review

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anastasio123
Jul 20 2007, 07:45 AM
Great Album for sure. This was actually the first album I heard of RAGE and RAGE was my favorite band for a while. This album is classic metal, funk, fusion, rap, rock, whatever...its RAGE!!! Zack de la rochas vocals are nuts and this ones got so many classics. Freedom, Bullet, Know Enemy, Take the Power Back (bassline) are my favorites withou a doubt. Good review too!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 20 2007, 06:28 PM
Im glad you liked it ! The album really is great. Its very well put together

- John

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Anastasio123
Jul 20 2007, 08:36 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 20 2007, 01:28 PM) *
Im glad you liked it ! The album really is great. Its very well put together
- John

I love how at the end of freedom they just trash the whole studio. Its so rocknroll laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 20 2007, 08:37 PM
Ha ha tell me about it ! It shows there real "badasses"

- john

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Anastasio123
Jul 20 2007, 08:41 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 20 2007, 03:37 PM) *
Ha ha tell me about it ! It shows there real "badasses"

- john

Lol, but they really were a political band. Its great to see good music with a message get so popular, especially today, where the music industry basically passifies the younger generation with all that gangsta rap crap on mtv. Real music, real words, good music man. I'm glad you did a review about these guys. I was a BIG rage fan back in the day, its great to start talking about them again, being that they also just reunited.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 20 2007, 08:43 PM
are you serious they did ? I had no idea ? With Zach aswell ? And yes they are very polictal. I mentioned some proof of that in the review! tongue.gif

- John

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Anastasio123
Jul 20 2007, 08:53 PM
Yea I believe there first performance was at the Coachilla festival this last spring or winter. No word yet on a truly reuntited. Be awsome if they made a new album, I wouldnt even be able to guess what it would sound like.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 20 2007, 08:54 PM
QUOTE (Anastasio123 @ Jul 20 2007, 11:53 AM) *
Yea I believe there first performance was at the Coachilla festival this last spring or winter. No word yet on a truly reuntited. Be awsome if they made a new album, I wouldnt even be able to guess what it would sound like.

you got me blink.gif tongue.gif

- John

--------------------

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:53 AM