Farming !
Ben Higgins
Jun 29 2012, 08:42 AM
Instructor
For some reason, I thought of this comedy sketch yesterday.. it's particularly funny to me, living in the country near farms and stuff ! laugh.gif

*Beware, slightly naughty language*

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jun 29 2012, 09:27 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 29 2012, 07:42 AM) *
For some reason, I thought of this comedy sketch yesterday.. it's particularly funny to me, living in the country near farms and stuff ! laugh.gif

*Beware, slightly naughty language*

I am actually working on watching all the episodes of Peep Show right now, but I love just about everything these guys do. biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 29 2012, 09:38 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nihilist1 @ Jun 29 2012, 09:27 AM) *
I am actually working on watching all the episodes of Peep Show right now, but I love just about everything these guys do. biggrin.gif

Haha.. they're good at what they do aren't they ? biggrin.gif

Let's have another classic Mitchell & Webb sketch..

again, slightly risque language so please don't watch if easily offended..

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 29 2012, 09:47 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Haha, awesome!

And now we know what Ben would look like with short hair and a hat...

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Nihilist1
Jun 29 2012, 11:39 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 29 2012, 08:38 AM) *
Haha.. they're good at what they do aren't they ? biggrin.gif

Let's have another classic Mitchell & Webb sketch..

again, slightly risque language so please don't watch if easily offended..

That was fantastic. I especially loved the bits about Russian farming and the man knitting. laugh.gif

--------------------

Heal her now...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 29 2012, 12:46 PM
GMC:er
Love that Farming sketch, it's all Farms around here too!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
llibach
Jun 29 2012, 06:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm from farming stock myself. Mother was raised on a farm where my uncle now farms, my missus is a farm girl her parents still work the land and we have a few acres ourselves where we keep chooks. I can tell you it ain't an easy life but it is a good way to live.
The part about the Rooster got me though, because a few weeks ago we got a letter from the local council saying that there has been a complaint about our rooster crowing in the mornings. huh.gif I thought that's what they did.
Anyway funniest thing is they'll be investigaiting it in a while which means that whoever the complaiant is (and we know who she is) will have to let the council sit in her bedroom at whatever time in the morning it occurs with a recorder to gauge if is actually considered a public nuisance. laugh.gif
Don't like the sound of the country. Buy a house in town then.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 29 2012, 06:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (llibach @ Jun 29 2012, 06:06 PM) *
I'm from farming stock myself. Mother was raised on a farm where my uncle now farms, my missus is a farm girl her parents still work the land and we have a few acres ourselves where we keep chooks. I can tell you it ain't an easy life but it is a good way to live.
The part about the Rooster got me though, because a few weeks ago we got a letter from the local council saying that there has been a complaint about our rooster crowing in the mornings. huh.gif I thought that's what they did.
Anyway funniest thing is they'll be investigaiting it in a while which means that whoever the complaiant is (and we know who she is) will have to let the council sit in her bedroom at whatever time in the morning it occurs with a recorder to gauge if is actually considered a public nuisance. laugh.gif
Don't like the sound of the country. Buy a house in town then.

I've actually seen city people say they're intimidated by the country.... I just can't get my head around that ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:08 PM